Gutter replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so this is the case. I am wondering what is the best material to use in our gutter system coz i am planning to replace our gutter system coz it's been there ever since our house was built and also it leaks whenever it rains. i hope you could help me with this one thanks.

Sponsored Links
A little vague question if you don't mind me saying.
There isn't really a best material for every building to be fair. It will depend on the type of property, for example cast iron is better for an older building as it maintains the aspect of the buildings originality whereas plastic looks wrong.
Of all the options available be they cast iron or aluminum , plastic or a composite the material is only as good as the way they are fitted. A correctly fitted cheap gutter will out perform even the most expensive system that has been fitted badly. Do you know why your gutter leaks and from where?

oh thanks for sharing your idea it'll help me a lot. Currently i am checking on easyfall.com.au.. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back