Gutter type and colour sselection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the process of having my soffits, fascias and gutters replaced and they have given me a choice of the following gutter profiles in black or white:

Marley Classic (Ogee)
Square
Half round

I'm in the middle of a terrace of 3 houses but we are on a hill so our gutter doesn't attach to the neighbours on either side.

The guys to the left have black half round, the guys to the right have white square and the people doing the work have recommended we go for the ogee profile because of its superior water carrying capacity. I'm just worried it may look a bit odd with each house being different but I also can't decide what to go for. Anyone got any recommendations or any pictures of the ogee stuff installed as I've had a drive around and not actually seen any of it?

Sponsored Links
I agree black ogee would look about right.Originally many terraced houses had cast iron ogee anyway and it looks quite attractice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back