Niagara Gutter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently changed the facia's and gutters on my 2 bed semi, installed Ogee Niagara deep guttering to replace the old half round that was fitted, my problem is now at the rear of the property, where my deep guttering meets my neighbours gutter (squareline type) as mine is deeper I have about 5 to 10mm of water standing in the bottom of my gutter = to the difference in depths of the gutters as the only downpipe is at the far end of my neighbours house, I thought about adding an extra downpipe my side but have no drain to run it to.
Is this normal, and will it cause a problem ie in colder times when it freezes, and if so what are my solutions?

Sponsored Links
Yeah you always get a bit of water by the converters due to the height differece. Nothing you can do really, just an annual check to make sure there has been no silt build up etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back