H and S gone mad

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As previously stated its a snapshot and the gullible see it in the way they want
really having seen first hand how local authorities work there is nothing of a snapshot in what i have seen it is embarrassing how public money is wated with no accountability

really having seen first hand how local authorities work there is nothing of a snapshot in what i have seen it is embarrassing how public money is wated with no accountability
We are discussing the snapshot you posted, if you want to divert that's up to you

I daresay the the two blokes in the cherry picker will be trained for working at heights and operating the picker, two are needed as no doubt the planters weigh a lot, the two blokes on the ground appear to be council gardeners, presumably responsible for planting them up, transporting them from their yard to the location and telling them how they should be orientated etc, again two because of the size, the last bloke a watchman I would hazard stopping the idiots form walking underneath etc as stupid Joe public has a habit of doing so it seems about right to me H&S wise.

As to whether its right that public money is spent in this way is another subject.

Remember years ago when a bag of cement weighed 50 kilos and then they changed it to 25 kilo bags?. A lad on a site we were working on thought this was a great idea as it would make his labouring job a lot easier. The cement delivery arrived on site and he proceeded to pick up and carry two of the new 25 kilo bags, he wasn't the brightest lad.

Remember years ago when a bag of cement weighed 50 kilos and then they changed it to 25 kilo bags?. A lad on a site we were working on thought this was a great idea as it would make his labouring job a lot easier. The cement delivery arrived on site and he proceeded to pick up and carry two of the new 25 kilo bags, he wasn't the brightest lad.
And here is now :)

jpxegd.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back