ha ha for once the tradesman didnt get money up front

Status
Not open for further replies.
moz yes i am nasty troll , i am probably one of many who are sick and tired of getting ****ed about in life , maybe i havnt explained things that happened very clearly on here and in full detail which may explain why i am a very very nasty troll , did you ever see that movie called falling down with mike douglas in it , well thats how i have been feeling latley ,end of the day i could sit here and put everything in detail but i would still get a roasting so what the **** :LOL: all i know is i relised that the window was going going to be out by alot more than you would expect , i rang the guy twice to tell him i was anxiuos , he had the oppurtinutny to come and look and then reorder the window , he didnt ,the day the guys fitted it they were rolling eyes and cursing trying to solve the problem ,they were going to pack it out i think about 60 to 70 mm between the sill and bricks , it looked ****e , i told them if it isnt going to look like it should they could take window away, they were told to pack it out at the soffit, i said fine but if im not happy you can still take the window away , now if im dumb fine but i did give the oppurtunity to the glazer to solve this problem before window even arrived also i did ring him the day he ordered it so it wasn't to late to change it , now i always wait till a job is complete before i say if im happy or not which i think is fair enough , it was a week later that the guys came to pack out the top and finish up all edges etc etc , it was ok but i wasn't %100 happy , got the invoice ha ha that was £ 100 more than we agreed anyway i told the guy i wasn't %100 happy but i was willing to pay the total we agreed less %10 at first he ranted and raved but then he calmed down and obviously worked out his profit and thought about the huge gap which could have been avoided , so there you nasty bastard you got me typing which i wasn't gonna do :LOL: if i am wrong so be it, if im a loser i can live with that but i am sick of getting ****ed around

+++++++++++++++++++++
This thread has degenerated into people abusing each other and trying to wind each other up. It does not seem to serve any useful purpose to continue with this.

I have locked it.

Mod Rupert
+++++++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back