HAD a run in with wagon driver on my bicycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
photos where taken and will be posted this FAT fool tried to kill me with his wagon

he was on his mobile approaching a roundabout i ended up over the pedestrian railing just to get out of the way so i am briused and battered

traffic stopped to gawk giving me ample time to abandon the bike and get to the drivers door

this fat **** was still on his mobile i dont know how i kept my cool but i started to photo him with my moby camera i got the finger he got the police on his fat a*rse

i have my 3 witnesses bless them what will he get PROBABLE NOTHING
but i know where his works depot is and i am going there later today i will have more photos :LOL:

Sponsored Links
If you are going to take legal proceedings against the driver, don't post the pictures until the case is over. It may jeopardise your position.

Best of luck!

I've noticed that, generally speaking, professional drivers are the ones still insisting on clamping a mobile to their heads instead of dropping £30 on a headset. I have to drive a fair bit, so I've got a fixed handsfree kit and pull over if I need to start a call. I'd have thought that if you spent your entire working day sitting in a cab, you'd have a place to stick your bloody mobile...

Sponsored Links
splinter said:
Was it a fat fool with a beard
:LOL: :LOL: been to there depot

the bloke denied all knowledge of any incident and didnt even look me in the eye

showed the gaffer my photos on the moby he said he would deal with it ?? yeah right

plod has been now and i am waiting to hear what the outcome is

can i post ? what would be the problem if he was wrong he was wrong how about a photo of the wagon i can photo shop him and the sign of the company out :LOL:

Slogger dont get mad get even! Get off to a solicitor for a no win no fee case, thers loads out there and a couple of grand and higher premiums hurts more than a couple of points :LOL:

Moz said:
you didnt damage the bin wagon or railings ,I hope ?

i havent got a scratch on me nor my bike ?? weird i should be dead sorry BAS next time eh :LOL:

Slogger
Dead certainly not .....

then the devils demons would just abuse you for eternity instead of you getting that here from us ..lol ..lol :)

maybe a few major factured bones in your legs an arms , an of course fingers , would of been coolies

urgh ....you can STILL type with your long nose though , lol ..lol... :) :)

ps
can I be left your racer if you Do ever pop it like ...cheers :)

Sponsored Links
Back