Had to share this:

Sponsored Links
clever.

i like the multiplug adaptor too. all the wires hang down instead if coming out at all angles. :idea:

Sponsored Links
I thought it was absolute genius as well - and really, so simple. Why the hell did nobody think of that years ago?

It doesnt matter what you've got - when you go to put it away, the blimmin plug is always the one bit that sticks out and you have to try and jam it in a corner somewhere.

I want several of these............................

nickso and sniko... you're nearly angrams of each other!!!

I thought it was absolute genius as well - and really, so simple. Why the hell did nobody think of that years ago?It doesnt matter what you've got - when you go to put it away, the blimmin plug is always the one bit that sticks out and you have to try and jam it in a corner somewhere.

I want several of these............................

i'm sure i did. infringement of intellectual property should see me rich for doing s*d all

This reminds me of another wild fact. Tracing my lineage back from my father's side, had things not volved then I would currently be a member of the Polish aristocracy.

Some have often said that I'm nothing short of a count ;) :LOL: :LOL:

This reminds me of another wild fact. Tracing my lineage back from my father's side, had things not volved then I would currently be a member of the Polish aristocracy.

Some have often said that I'm nothing short of a count ;) :LOL: :LOL:

theres two o's in coont. :LOL:

[quote="dexdeloup";p="1581207
Some have often said that I'm nothing short of a count ;) :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

ha ha that quite funny !

so are you dextrous? come back to haunt us?

Sponsored Links
Back