Hair removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting fed up with having to cut my hair off every few weeks and would like a permanent job done on it.

What is a good way of doing it?

I may be willing to post fore and after photos in time on this post for the most imaginative ones.

Obviously, those that do contribute will get my thanks, just to boost up your ratings a bit.

Sponsored Links
I knew a bald man who wanted hair. In the end he had little rabbits tattooed all over his head. He hoped that from a distance people would think they were hare's.

It's way I tell um!

I knew a bald man who wanted hair. In the end he had little rabbits tattooed all over his head. He hoped that from a distance people would think they were hare's.

It's way I tell um!

Must be a Scottish joke as the last time I was told that joke (back in 1979!) it was by a Scotsman..

Sponsored Links
Must be a Scottish joke as the last time I was told that joke (back in 1979!) it was by a Scotsman..

You mean you have never told an old joke. :eek:

Or are you saying we should only tell jokes that we are certain no one else has ever heard before? :eek:

By your analogy, it can't be Scottish, as I was told it by a soldier in Palace Barracks back in 1969. So it must therefore be a military/Northern Ireland joke. :rolleyes:

2 week old bic razor three times a day !!! After a week of that, you'll find a permanent way to remove the offending hairs. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Go for a sac, back and crack. :eek:

Then you'll be thankful you've got hair on your head to cut! :LOL:

It would be my head hair.

Its just that only recently I thought what a waste of time it is to keep cutting it off. Why not get rid of it all together.

Do these women's things work that de-solve it?

Does it grow back?

Sponsored Links
Back