17 year old employee my grandaughter advice req

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You need to have been an employee for 1 year to take it to a tribunal.

Also if you are eligible to go down the tribunal route you have to apply within 3 months of dismissal.

A C A S say that you have to start up a greivance
Defo the way to go, this is always the first step to make, after a bit of mediation, a lot can be solved.
But bad publicity is a killer.
After your post I know I will not frequent the place, nor seek employment by them
;)

You need to have been an employee for 1 year to take it to a tribunal.

Also if you are eligible to go down the tribunal route you have to apply within 3 months of dismissal.

All depends on the circumstances there Bahco. There are people who have taken employers to tribunals because they have not been given the job, Think sexual or racial discrimination are two reasons you can take a company to a tribunal wihtout even starting employment.

There are people who have taken employers to tribunals because they have not been given the job,

Think sexual or racial discrimination are two reasons you can take a company to a tribunal without even starting employment.

Fair point as ALL discrimation can apply. Others are religion, age, sexuality and disability.

afraid she wont have much chance with any tribunial.....looking back when she first mentioned the bullying it would have been nice to get it secretly recorded but its too late now........get in touch a anarchists group who will demonstrate outside with you ( but some like smashing windows :D :D :D ) and the local press turn up ===lots of bad press

afraid she wont have much chance with any tribunial.....looking back when she first mentioned the bullying it would have been nice to get it secretly recorded but its too late now........get in touch a anarchists group who will demonstrate outside with you ( but some like smashing windows :D :D :D ) and the local press turn up ===lots of bad press
Well you 'could' secretly record what happened BUT, it's not admissible in court (or tribunal in this case), and it's against the law.

Sponsored Links
Back