Hairline cracks to ceilings and walls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have struggled with these over the years in several properties and once again Wickes have saved the day !

They used to sell a flexible ceiling paint called Smooth Ceil which was wonderful. Recently had panic attacks as it seemed to have vanished. It always suffered from a bit of an identity crisis as staff constantly denied it existed ! I spent an hour on the phone to their customer service who came to the conclusion it must have been replaced with a new grey skim product which then needs painting ....

It was only my desperate refusal to believe it was discontinued that made me Google flexible ceiling paint and Yippee, there it is. On-line and in-store (although I went through the usual hassle with staff who said it didn't exist then found 4 cans !). It is wonderful for ceilings and walls, easy to apply and has a supermatt bright white finish. If you've got an old property you should try this.

Sponsored Links
Blowing bubbles out of your ass! I guess you are the supplier to Wickes? Wilko's do one just as good - but cheaper.

My first venture onto this forum and probably my last, Thanks to Joe-90 and his abrupt offensive post. I have no connection with Wickes and resent the implication that I do. I rate the product highly and it seems to address a problem that a lot of people have difficulty finding a solution to.

I was just trying to help

Help whom? No-one asked. Typical spam posts we see all the while.

Sponsored Links
Blimey, Joe dear, are you this pleasant to all newcomers ?

As I said, my first post, didn't pick up that it was limited to Q&A. Is it ? or is that just your interpretation ?

Anyway I'm signing off, so go and be unpleasant to someone else, Oh and thanks for making me feel so welcome :confused:

Careful joe, I just got smacked by Mod 11 for being far less outspoken. :LOL:

BlowingBubbles; problem is your laying yourself wide open to misinterpretation with a first post like that. Spamming/trolling is common & unbelievably boring especially to those of us who contribute here every day. Try a proper post & if you’re genuine, you'll get on fine; not sure about the flexible cieling paint though ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back