Hairline wall cracks (not external, only internal), block of flats from 60s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm the owner of a flat in a block of flats, ground floor, this is the entrance to the door of my flat, you can see this long hairline cracks in the top left corner of the entrance door to my flat. The building is from the 60s and in the past, due to a tree very close to the building in the neighbours garden, there has been a claim for ground heave landslip. The issue was rectified and we were given also a certificate of structural adequacy, the neighbor told me they also injected resin for the building stability. Do these cracks look worrying to you? Many thanks in advance
https://ibb.co/K2bhp4s (link to the image)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Above the door there's the door to the flat above, whose entrance door is developing similar hairline cracks. On the right of my door there's the block entrance door and on the left of it the stairs going up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back