Halal slaughter: Outcry after undercover film exposes brutal

Sponsored Links
Nothing to contribute to the discussion then, Nosey?

Page 1.....
It does make me smile when The Great British Public shudder at the barbarism of Halal and Kosher slaughter methods whilst smugly eating their beef and yorkshire and their lamb chops and their roast pork and apple sauce thinking that all of these animals have been quietly put to sleep by caring animal lovers whilst having their fur stroked.

Naive does not even come close. Nor does gullible. :rolleyes:

Page 2.....
I am sure that the slaughter of apple sauce and Yorkshire puds is painless. :rolleyes:
If you think the UK meat market is without pain and suffering toward the animals then you are a blinkered townie.

You watch too much tele. Babe was just a movie. They don't really ask animals to obey rather, the animals are 'encouraged'.

This is all that needs to be said as far as countering any of the sensationalist, lop-sided diatribe fed to you and your gullible, naive DM reading cronies.

Having trouble reading JBR?

Sponsored Links
Wow, nosey. You didn't look in the mirror when you wrote that (obviously) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, it's the mint plants I feel sorry for.... Ripped up by their roots whilst still young. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I wouldn't fancy your mint sauce.
We only use the leaves and allow the plant to continue to grow! :idea:

What do other countries do?

Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Sweden Denmark and Poland have all banned slaughter without stunning.

Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Sweden Denmark and Poland have all banned slaughter without stunning.

They are an example to us all, yet our cowardly government won't follow suit.

Most of those countries are members of the EU as well, so no excuses.

That's interesting, if true. Since it means that Jewish ritual slaughter, which is ALWAYS done without stunning, is illegal in those countries. What objections did the Jewish community make?

Bruadier, for one, has already indicated that he has no objection to inhumane slaughter, he only objects to a religion which he dislikes.

What did you think about the other nine stories?

"Bowood Lamb is the 10th slaughterhouse in which we have filmed undercover since January 2009"

Did you give a toss?

No.

Norcon also refuses to criticise inhumane ritual slaughter of unstunned animals, when the ritual is performed by a religion which he likes.

Bruadier, for one, has already indicated that he has no objection to inhumane slaughter, he only objects to a religion which he dislikes.

What did you think about the other nine stories?

"Bowood Lamb is the 10th slaughterhouse in which we have filmed undercover since January 2009"

Did you give a toss?

No.

Norcon also refuses to criticise inhumane ritual slaughter of unstunned animals, when the ritual is performed by a religion which he likes.

So while your not deleting my posts you post up blatant lies.

(he) also refuses to criticise inhumane ritual slaughter of unstunned animals, when the ritual is performed by a religion which he likes.

On refreshing my memory, I see it was Whitespirit who put himself in the awkward position of condemning humane ritual slaughter by a religion he dislikes, but not inhumane ritual slaughter of unstunned animals by another religion.

My apologies.

Does Norcon criticise ritual slaughter by both Jews and Muslims, then?

Sponsored Links
Back