Halstead Eden CBX 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Halstead Eden CBX 24

Was working normally with no issues. 1 1/2 bar. Then it stopped & red reset light came on. On doing reset, the red reset light has turned to flashing blue & the four leds are on. Does this signify a PCB burnout?

Any ideas welcome.

Sponsored Links
I dont remember that sequence being mentioned in the boiler book.

Have you looked it up?

That model is fairly reliable but PCBs do fail on every model.

I would not be changing the PCB with doing every possible test on the boiler first.

Tony

now 7.5 years old, leaked intermittently throughout its life, nobody able to find permanent solution, loses pressure, very user unfriendly to re-pressure, cuts out randomly. Also I'm told nightmare positioning of overheating reset button. Looking forward to changing it soon.

That model is fairly reliable but PCBs do fail on every model

you must be joking tony. i have 3 of theses in my lockup due to customers wanting to rip them out. usuall fault is the stepper motors being taken out via a leaky aav costing near £150 part alone. spark gen, and other nameless leaks. there a pile of crap. and as halstead no longer exist, dont think dimplex do them either, there parts are fooking expensive. the older ones like the ace and finest were ok. but any HE models are a joke.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back