Hansgrohe Poor Customer Service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just thought I'd post my recent experience. Two years ago I bought what I thought was a high quality concealed shower mixer from Hansgrohe - it wasn't particularly cheap.
Anyway, a shaped washer/seal (tiny bit of rubber shaped to cover 3 small holes) failed in the diverter chamber. Turns out that washer is part of a slightly larger part number which includes other heavier bits that I don't need. I sent them an email several days ago and only just got a reply to say that they won't sell the washer seperately. The whole part which includes the washer is £50 and it is just bloody annoying to have to buy that for one tiny bit of rubber.

Anyway, since then I put back the original washer and filled the gaps with lsx - seems to have done the trick!

I compare that customer service to that of Stuart Turner who a couple of years back sent me for free an inlet filter and didn't even ask for proof of purchase or anything.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back