Hard case for Parkside drill?

Sponsored Links
Unless you can compare them side by side in use, then it's difficult to say which is best. I take pretty well all maker's figures for anything with a pinch of salt.

If the tool does what you want it to, then I'd say it's a good buy. And you have a better case than the usual "free" cases.

6mm in masonry doesn't sound very impressive for the Bosch
for a 10.4v that only weighs a kilo I would say that's pretty impressive.
My dad says "Thats not a real drill, its a toy drill"

A few days ago I used our old cordless drill because I lent my bosch drill to my sister. I hated it as its bigger, heavier and quite awkward to use. but with my bosch, its light, small and you can swing it around all day with out getting arm/hand ache. But yet its sure is powerful for its size and can drill fast through most
materials accept concrete is a bit slow going, but it is for most drills accept SDS drills.

A pic of my drill

DSCF7909.jpg

none of the three drills are ever going to be comparable to a dedicated SDS, just like your 10.8 GSB isn't going to be comparable to an 18v GSB

Sponsored Links
none of the three drills are ever going to be comparable to a dedicated SDS, just like your 10.8 GSB isn't going to be comparable to an 18v GSB

I have a SDS for concrete drilling. I wouldnt mind upgrading my 10.8v to the 18v version as its twice as powerful then my 10.8v. But then again the 10.8v does all the jobs I want it todo.

Just in case anyone else is after a case for a drill or other tool I saw some in The Range the other day - £4.99 plastic case with a layer of egg-crate foam.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back