Harder to own your first home under the Tories

Sponsored Links
Immigration at record highs (yes, that old chestnut again), and house building below the unrealistically low government targets. Is it any wonder housing is unobtainable for ordinary, working Brits?

For eg. it was all native Brits living around me, now it's like the UN around here - and this is by no means a multicultural area. Have Spanish one side (very good neighbours) and Russians the other. Chinese two doors down. Brother has Koreans one side and Irish the other. He worries for his cat. Local chippy is run by Poles and another is Russian. Turk mafia is moving into shopping areas with bogus mezze restaurant with zero customers and barbers - same customer levels. It appears the whole world is now arriving.

Remember - Labour started all of this, and Tories carry it on. Whoever you vote for will change nothing.
Thatcher started off with RTB

I'll say this again as I have in other threads. Regardless of anyone's personal views on immigration, one thing is guaranteed. Globally, over the coming years/decades, we are going to see a LOT more movement of people.

I doubt pulling up the proverbial drawbridge is workable and could have other consequences re how we're perceived by those nations who do take people in.

There needs to be a global discussion on this by the powers that be with an agreed joint-up strategy that is actually adhered to ...

... of course that won't happen, so the mayhem will continue.

I'll say this again as I have in other threads. Regardless of anyone's personal views on immigration, one thing is guaranteed. Globally, over the coming years/decades, we are going to see a LOT more movement of people.

I doubt pulling up the proverbial drawbridge is workable and could have other consequences re how we're perceived by those nations who do take people in.

There needs to be a global discussion on this by the powers that be with an agreed joint-up strategy that is actually adhered to ...

It doesn't stop people thinking they can just stop it by returning boats to France

It needs grown up thinking and long term action

Sponsored Links
you mean when labour left the letter laughing saying there is no money left ?

you mean that you are still falling for a 100 yr-old (almost) in-joke that got out?

"He said in retrospect it had been a mistake to leave the note but it was an old Treasury tradition going back to the 1930s."

or we could be like poland and other old eastern block countries and tell them to F off and not let them in to ruin their countries .
They leave third world countries and try and turn their new countries into the same lawless equivalents

or we could be like poland and other old eastern block countries and tell them to F off and not let them in to ruin their countries .
They leave third world countries and try and turn their new countries into the lawless equivalents
So who you voting for then?

They leave third world countries and try and turn their new countries into the same lawless equivalents
We could, however that's not what we are.

I assert what we need is a balance, coupled with a process that actually works quickly and effectively re considering claims.

Sponsored Links
Back