Schrodingers Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just blind piffle
As opposed too wanting change for change sake.
Look at what we have now Starmer to afraid of disclosing any policies and relying on vote for us we're not the Tories.
We've been here before haven't we when the Blair creature got voted in when the Tories imploded, his term of sofa government, wars, high levels of immigration runs on banks etc, eventually ended in tears as it inevitably it would. People cried out for change then and so it came to pass, the answer, austerity.
Here's to your hope of change whatever that means, reads more of the same in my book.

Sponsored Links
Trapped yourself in your own circle haven't you.

You can't give any examples of where no voting has made any change. You have fallen into the "they will be worse than us" conspiracy.

Yet you voted for Brexit and can't explain why, even though voting doesn't change anything.

Don't complain about how things are if you make no effort to change it

Sponsored Links
When your pitch your glib questions as you do, you don't make it easy to engage with.
You might get a better feedback if you ask yourself is my line of questioning productive, otherwise you'll leave yourself in the dark as to what people think who'll either ignore or reply with pithy remarks.

When your pitch your glib questions as you do, you don't make it easy to engage with.
You might get a better feedback if you ask yourself is my line of questioning productive, otherwise you'll leave yourself in the dark as to what people think who'll either ignore or reply with pithy remarks.
Works 2 ways.

Do you have any examples to back up your baseless claim that not voting has ever changed anything .

Or is it that whilst our system is a long way from perfect its better than a left wing or right wing dictatorship?

When your pitch your glib questions as you do
You call questions, what should be simple to answer, "glib" or "a trap" as a way of ignoring them. You have no answers.

When has not voting ever worked? It's quite simple...

Conservative MPs voted for Iraq war

I garantee is Tory had been in power they wouldve supported the Iraq war

Yeah but they didn't publish a dossier with fake claims about weapons of mass destruction, that was Tony and Alistair, two pretty straight guys.

You call questions, what should be simple to answer, "glib" or "a trap" as a way of ignoring them. You have no answers.

When has not voting ever worked? It's quite simple...
Just going round in circles because another baseless claim has been exposed.

A perfect example of glib, " don't vote, it will change things"

So let's get this right, when I give answers that your not looking for, the answer in Denso and carmans mind is to rephrase the question even though the answer has been given.
What was it Albert Einstein said?
"The definition of insanity is asking the same question over and over again expecting a different result"
About covers it.

So let's get this right, when I give answers that your not looking for, the answer in Denso and carmans mind is to rephrase the question even though answer has been given.
Where did you answer, when has not voting ever worked to achieve anything?

Where did you answer, when has not voting ever worked to achieve anything?
The nuances are obviously lost on you.
(Not sure this constitutes an ad hominem attack that Denso will run to the mods with.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back