Schrodingers Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many sheep like yourself who keep voting, legitimizing the system.
There are signs the tide is turning though and people are beginning to ask who do i vote for, so alls not lost.
Take for instance the last local elections where turn out was down and if at the next general election the turn out is less than 50% can we the people be expected to take the system seriously?
I can see where they maybe forced to go go down proportional representation route if that happens but that's only papering over the cracks.

Sponsored Links
Too many sheep like yourself who keep voting, legitimizing the system.
There are signs the tide is turning though and people are beginning to ask who do i vote for, so alls not lost.
Take for instance the last local elections where turn out was down and if at the next general election the turn out is less than 50% can we the people be expected to take the system seriously?
I can see where they maybe forced to go go down proportional representation route if that happens but that's only papering over the cracks.
1 Of us thinks voting is far from ideal but could change the Government and therefore change policy a bit. (Or are you saying this Government is no different to the previous 1?)

1 of us is saying let's not vote and things will change. That's just a conspiracy theory put about most likely by those that are in current power. Along the lines of "we are bad but the others will be worse"

Who are the sheeple?

1 Of us thinks voting is far from ideal but could change the Government and therefore change policy a bit. (Or are you saying this Government is no different to the previous 1?)

1 of us is saying let's not vote and things will change. That's just a conspiracy theory put about most likely by those that are in current power. Along the lines of "we are bad but the others will be worse"

Who are the sheeple?
Do you not recognize what you've just come out with above enters you into the draw for the sheep of the week award. Your the problem.

Do you not recognize what you've just come out with above enters you into the draw for the sheep of the week award. Your the problem.
You will need to explain that.

Explain how not voting will change anything. Any examples of it?

Don't get mixed up and think I'm saying labour (or other) are better. I'm saying, change.

Did you vote for Brexit? Why, if voting is pointless.

Sponsored Links
Tony Benn said that after Harold Wilson was elected they made speeches about how they would now redistribute wealth etc, and the heads of the banks summoned the labour leadership to a meeting where they told them to cut it out or else. Benn said from that day he learned who really ran the country and it's not the politicians, it's the bankers and industrialists.

the globalists who pull the strings of our elected representatives

1688288754964.png

Tony Benn said that after Harold Wilson was elected they made speeches about how they would now redistribute wealth etc, and the heads of the banks summoned the labour leadership to a meeting where they told them to cut it out or else. Benn said from that day he learned who really ran the country and it's not the politicians, it's the bankers and industrialists.
Ask Truss

Ask Truss
A chink of light.
You don't think they do?
Johnstone had an 80 seat majority, it was al there he could have said the people have spoken, im tearing the WEF rulebook up on climate change, gender equality, immigration levels at record numbers reform parliament getting rid of house of Lords. The world was his lobster but it's not though is it he had bow down the funny handshake mob and all the others that sign up be handsomely paid to keep us in order.
You e only got to look at how Brexit got systematically dismantled to recognize the systems broke.

it he had bow down the funny handshake mob and all the others that sign up be handsomely paid to keep us in order.
No he didn't. Politicians sometimes just get things wrong, don't blame others. You aren't even up for voting, you have no stake in the game.
You e only got to look at how Brexit got systematically dismantled to recognize the systems broke.

A chink of light.
You don't think they do?
Johnstone had an 80 seat majority, it was al there he could have said the people have spoken, im tearing the WEF rulebook up on climate change, gender equality, immigration levels at record numbers reform parliament getting rid of house of Lords. The world was his lobster but it's not though is it he had bow down the funny handshake mob and all the others that sign up be handsomely paid to keep us in order.
That's just blind piffle

No he didn't. Politicians sometimes just get things wrong, don't blame others. You aren't even up for voting, you have no stake in the game.

No change there then, just carry on believing in what you do.
I won't be engaging you though as a discussion with you is akin to walking on eggshells, threads get locked or the removal of posts when it goes the 'wrong way'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back