Schrodingers Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yeah but they didn't publish a dossier with fake claims about weapons of mass destruction
Conservatives have published numerous fake claims about brexit -youve quoted it various times

Conservatives are USA puppets
Conservatives would have 100% pushed the Iraq war
Conservative MPs have connections to weapons industry (ie Steve Baker the wet man of brexit)

Conservative MPs have connections to weapons industry (ie Steve Baker the wet man of brexit)
Let's not leave former labour party members out of their links to the private sector.
For instance Patricia Hewitt former health secretary sits on the board of BT and Bupa.

Sponsored Links
Frustration has a way of relieving itself.
It would just be simpler if you explained when not voting ever achieved anything. It's you that is choosing to opt out. No point complaining about anything that results.

So let's get this right, when I give answers that your not looking for, the answer in Denso and carmans mind is to rephrase the question even though the answer has been given.
What was it Albert Einstein said?
"The definition of insanity is asking the same question over and over again expecting a different result"
About covers it.
But you don't give any answers.

1. If you keep voting for the same, don't expect anything different, exactly as Einstein said

2. When did not voting change anything?

So the result is. A change of vote will give something different. What bit are you struggling with ?

Can't really respond to your line of enquiry how it's couched carman, as I said I think you need a rethink on how you pitch your questions to get the response your looking for.

The must be reason you keep asking the same question, is it because the answer wasn't the one your looking for or you didn't understand the nuance of the answer.?

Can't really respond to your line of enquiry how it's couched carman, as I said I think you need a rethink on how you pitch your questions to get the response your looking for.
I really can't make it any simpler.

When has not voting, changed anything?

No nuances, no diverting, just a straight answer, if you can. But I've asked it about 6 times now

Try post 53 again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back