Schrodingers Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Zac Goldsmith resigns with fierce attack on Rishi Sunak's climate 'apathy'​

It comes a day after the Tory peer was accused of undermining a Commons investigation into Boris Johnson.
He was among 10 Tories the Privileges Committee said was part of a campaign to interfere with their inquiry.

"The problem is not that the government is hostile to the environment, it is that you, our prime minister, are simply uninterested," he wrote.
"That signal, or lack of it, has trickled down through Whitehall and caused a kind of paralysis."

Sponsored Links
The Tory-bashers that seem to hang around here are going to be in for severe disappointment once labour gets into power, as they probably will next year.

That's when they'll find out they're not very different, just slightly different crap, perhaps with a few war crimes thrown in.

Labour always attracts young voters who can't remember the last time they had a try at ruining running the country. They'd never get voted in otherwise.

If they really did deliver the utopia they promise then don't you wonder why they keep getting booted out? Do you really think that people choose the money-grabbing, corrupt tories just because they like a bit of pain? Or is just possible that, to many, they're the least evil of the two?

The Tory-bashers that seem to hang around here are going to be in for severe disappointment once labour gets into power, as they probably will next year.
Since Sir Starmer of Keir has announced a watered down version of their environmental proposals i won't be that disappointed. Just annoyed another government has decided to keep kicking the can as far down the road as possible.

Sponsored Links

That's when they'll find out they're not very different, just slightly different crap, perhaps with a few war crimes thrown in.

Labour always attracts young voters who can't remember the last time they had a try at ruining running the country. They'd never get voted in otherwise.

If they really did deliver the utopia they promise then don't you wonder why they keep getting booted out? Do you really think that people choose the money-grabbing, corrupt tories just because they like a bit of pain? Or is just possible that, to many, they're the least evil of the two?
What a pile of poo.

What is needed is change and it just happens that Labour is the strongest challenger.

To keep voting Tory is just asking for more of the same (or even worse). I don't think there are many who think that is a good option. You don't have to be a labour supporter to know that they will be better (at lest short term) than this lot

They wont be any better and probably will be a damnde site worse. Not that I'm bothered. I cannot do anything about it and there is no political party that I can see is going to be any good for this country so I wont be voting for any of them.

Was it not Zacs old man who built an eco friendly camp in some Latin American forest ??

Got plagued with mosquitos and such like

Had to get the chemical pesticide sprayers in to sort it :giggle: :giggle:

They wont be any better and probably will be a damnde site worse. Not that I'm bothered. I cannot do anything about it and there is no political party that I can see is going to be any good for this country so I wont be voting for any of them.
Which means, will never vote labour but can't vote for this lot.

If you don't vote to change don't expect anything to change

Which means, will never vote labour but can't vote for this lot.

If you don't vote to change don't expect anything to change
1688273768349.jpeg

Or.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results," Albert Einstein.
The obvious solution to poor carmans quandary would be to do what Fred Blogs proposal is........don't vote......don't legitimize the system.

Leaves the people in power, with the power.

Are you working for Putin?
Really, how do you work that out, not heard of people power.
The people with real power, the globalists who pull the strings of our elected representatives, don't have to go through the tedious fake vision of democracy in getting elected such is what the people allow them to.
Working for Putin, you do come out with some sh*te.

Or.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results," Albert Einstein.
The obvious solution to poor carmans quandary would be to do what Fred Blogs proposal is........don't vote......don't legitimize the system.
You don't want anything to change?

OK

Einstein comment agrees with my comment. If you keep voting the same , don't expect anything different.

Really, how do you work that out, not heard of people power.
The people with real power, the globalists who pull the strings of our elected representatives, don't have to go through the tedious fake vision of democracy in getting elected such is what the people allow them to.
Working for Putin, you do come out with some sh*te.
Any examples of where not voting has changed anything? This people power you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back