Harming children for no good reason

If labour get in we will all be eating bread and dripping with in 18 months.

all have to shop at pound land , and scrap over them charity humana clothes dumps that u see out side super markets as people fight
over a pair of shoes (assuming u find a pair) and old clothes

:LOL:

what is required is a diversion to up the countries Moral. Trump could help out by bombing that kim il watsit from north korea:idea::?:

Sponsored Links
I was especially interested by what the Daily Mail had to say about this latest Tory scandal

Well its not really a scandal is it?
The scandal was 17 years of labour government nearly busting the country and another political party then had to pick up the pieces.
That's the real scandal.

one dodgy tenant on benefits

What do you mean ONE, over the last 20 years, I've had about 11, and I won't touch them with a bargepole again. And I hear the stories of what their friends get up to, and it's horifying. Plus there's the stories from other landlords I know.

I've seen the tenants that get kicked of benefits, and they just bide their time till they can go back on benefits, even though they are much better of in work and getting in work benefits.

Trust me, it's far worse than you imagine, it's the good ones in the minority, not the other way around.

has driven thousands more people into poverty

Its a shame it hasn't driven them to finding a career or a job.
Though I dare say it has except that rag your quoting from needs to make tory bashing headlines for its left wing audience.

Sponsored Links
secure has obviously never rented out a property and has no idea.

What do you mean ONE, over the last 20 years, I've had about 11, and I won't touch them with a bargepole again. And I hear the stories of what their friends get up to, and it's horifying. Plus there's the stories from other landlords I know.

I've seen the tenants that get kicked of benefits, and they just bide their time till they can go back on benefits, even though they are much better of in work and getting in work benefits.

Trust me, it's far worse than you imagine, it's the good ones in the minority, not the other way around.

Tenants jeez we have had the misfortune to work in social housing & for benefit tenants .
whinge about any thing , no respect for others property , social mis fits tis a wonder they can remember to breath ( bit like him******:sneaky:)

the problem started when the tories decided to bribe the working class by giving them a 75% discount on buying there council houses this was exacerbated by successive government off both creeds
the money raised was not allowed to be used to build further social housing so the housing stock has reduced year on year further compounded by building fewer than required to keep up with demand from population growth
now the unexceptable level off private costs to house people are the fault off the governments off both creeds
this was further exacibated by the tories giving the housing costs directly to the tenants rather than the landlords as before just so they can demonize the unfortunate people relying on the state for help
yes some will abuse the system but when you give people with little money control or the where with all to budget lots off extra money its no surpise it goes wrong

Last edited:
the problem started when the tories decided to bribe the working class by giving them a 75% discount on buying there council houses this was exacerbated buy successive government off both creeds
the money raises was not allowed to be used to build further social housing so the housing stock has reduced year on year further compounded by building fewer than required to keep up with demand from population growth
now the unexceptable level off private costs to house people are the fault off the governments off both creeds
this was further exacibated by the tories giving the housing costs directly to the tenants rather than the landlords as before just so they can demonize the unfortunate people relying on the state for help
yes some will abuse the system but when you give people with little money control or the where with all to budget lots off extra money its no surpize it goes wrong

good post & pretty much sums it up imho

Yep, afraid so.

Particularly the paying rent benefit to the tenant - laughingly, I seem to recall, to instill in them a sense of responsibility. Ha.

It's so sweet to see that the Right-wing extremists' love for tories is so great that they are willing to gloss over or ignore the fact that:

"Tory Government’s benefit cap is unlawful and causes 'real misery for no good purpose', High Court rules"

I suppose tories just like to cause misery for no good purpose. It looks like they hate people receiving benefits as well.

Make assumptions about people and then make more assumptions about how, if some people are acting in a certain way (that you have assumed), everybody else must be doing the same.

OK.

That makes perfect sense.

Not.

It wasn't a dig about people on benefits, generally. It was a specific dig about teenage girls who breed profusely to get free housing. They then breed some more to ensure the correct volume/mix of children to ensure the best property available. This is what happens in the real world. Sorry if it disturbs the fluffy little bubble you live in.

It's so sweet to see that the Right-wing extremists' love for tories is so great that they are willing to gloss over or ignore the fact that:

"Tory Government’s benefit cap is unlawful and causes 'real misery for no good purpose', High Court rules"

I suppose tories just like to cause misery for no good purpose. It looks like they hate people receiving benefits as well.

whos a torie :?:

depends what the benefits are & who gets them imho

Work is the best way to raise living standards, and many parents with young children are employed.

"dear john"[letter]:D
i think we get much further with social justice when we try to be more middle off the road with our posts
trying to be informative without a heavy slant as that gets peoples backs up:D
trust me i am as passionate as you are but i hope people will read my post as informative fairly neutral to allow them to to see both sides and hopefully come to a similar veiw as me by information rather than blind dogma and an automatic opposite veiw to our/my stance:D

Sponsored Links
Back