Harton Unvented Cylinder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, anyone come across one of these unvented cylinders recently? Its a Harton-Cosybug 'budget indirect unvented' unit, installed around 1998. I need a combination valve for it and was wondering if parts are available for them.

Cheers

Paul

Sponsored Links
The combination valve is probably manufactured by someone else anyway - can you see any identifying marks on it? I can't see that it would matter if you used a different combination valve anyway, providing the downstream pressure was adequately limited and the expansion valve opening pressure was as the original and below that of the T&P relief valve.

Sponsored Links
Found out that Harton-Cozybug do not manuafacture unvented cylinders or parts for their old ones anymore. My boiler spares shop has ordered some third party parts which should do the job.

i have found this company very helpful when getting unvented parts.
no online ordering or lists but real professional phone service.
www.ewh.co.uk
[email protected]
have sizes like diameters thread types.temp range.pressure range at hand.name of unit etc.[/url]

Hi bob1960. I've a similar Harton Cosybug with pressure vessel problems. Took up your recommendation and rang EWH. Fantastic service. Many thanks for that recommendation.
ELeMoine

& of course you all have the G3 cert to work on these don't you ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back