Has anyone in power got any balls?

Sponsored Links
This guy really needs to be our next president (or PM).. his message about Lee Rigbys murder is so true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7Ty8iPh5c

But in reality the next PM will be Boris and our Nigel will be deputy so I think Boris will be his puppet, don't get me wrong, I don't think Boris is a complete numpty but there is a world of difference between Nick and Nigel.

I've just watched that video and I find it reassuring that an American shares our concerns. It makes me realise that we are not alone, that this issue with islam is a worldwide problem.

They may be in the process of taking over this country, but taking over the rest of the world is a much taller order and, of course, the Americans seem to be more willing to stand up for themselves than we are. A characteristic probably shared also by the Australians and possibly the French as well.

Sponsored Links
Making a decision about what is the motive. . .
people in power are paid to make decisions and that is absolutely the last thing that they will do.

I only read two cartoons and Dilbert is one of them. He said, (If you are politically savvy) you shouldn't even be in the same room where and when a decision is made.

The "I don't know" answer is very powerful. My recommended reply is "Would you like to work together to find out?"

Sick to my stomach of all the apologists in this country . .

:evil:

Here hear.
And not only the apologists but the bare faced liars that are supposed to be ruling this country.

This guy really needs to be our next president (or PM).. his message about Lee Rigbys murder is so true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7Ty8iPh5c
Watched it with rapped attention and thanks Sombrero.

He'd have my vote too, although I'd need to know more about his policies if he were PM or President. Upping the anti isn't always the best way forward. If history has shown us anything, it must be that?

Upping the anti isn't always the best way forward. If history has shown us anything, it must be that?

Quite the opposite. WW2!

And the answer to the OP's question..

Has anyone in power got any balls?
The answer is nope.
The last pm to have any was the Baroness. Before that Churchill.
Real leaders with vision.
And the greatest traitor to this country ever. Ted Heath followed closely by bliar.

I've just watched that video and I find it reassuring that an American shares our concerns. It makes me realise that we are not alone, that this issue with islam is a worldwide problem.

They may be in the process of taking over this country, but taking over the rest of the world is a much taller order and, of course, the Americans seem to be more willing to stand up for themselves than we are. A characteristic probably shared also by the Australians and possibly the French as well.

You didn't mention the Germans! I am willing to put money on them being the first to kick off so to speak!

I will make enquiries when I got 5mins.

The Australians are more PC than we are.

Is having a tough immigration policy PC?

Some here would probably call it racist.

It used to be called the White Immigration Policy.

I actually have a BIG problem with indigenous people becoming second class citizens on their OWN land. (Incredible Red Indians, beautiful Aborigines...)

Think of it this way; how would you feel if England became a swathy Muslim land and white secular honkies had a small patch somewhere? :rolleyes:

I guess just because it was way back when and the New Order is well established that makes it okay? :evil:

I'm guessing you've never met the Aborigines then? :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back