Has anyone one ever won anything online?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The question concerns the TV compos that offer a multi choice answer, then offer options of entering; either by telephone call (charge), text (charge) or online (free).

Has anyone here, ever managed to win anything, especially using the online entry?

Sponsored Links
I've won nothing...it's ruined my life, now I spend my time on a forum.

I wish now that I'd won something, at least then I wouldn't save it.

Sponsored Links
I sometimes enter online and have won nothing.

The qustions are stuping aren't they;

What colour is an orange/banana/alcoholics nose

A) Orange
B) Yellow
C) Red

So you get lots of people ringing up or texting and they make a fortune, you might as well just by a lottery ticket.

I`m what I like to think of as a controlled gambler :LOL: I go to auctions - I have a set amount per month I spend . Sometimes I win , sometimes I loose , but my house is filling with junk :cry:

You've mentioned this addiction before, Nige. Want to talk it through?

(Peddling has nothing to do with old pushbikes)

Pbody! Pbody! I've just won something online!!

Six hundredweight of Fishermans Friends! :cool:

But it's only Thursday :cry: Can you take a load?? :eek:

won a drive in the mercedes SLS at goodowood on the mercedes website, drove it last thursday was incredible. WEnt up the old hill climb course at good wood in it.

Didnt even have to answer a question just filled a form in online.

I've just won 10,000,000 USD. All I need to do is give my personal and bank details and a £30,000 handling fee to claim it.

Me and the girlfriend signed up last year for Five Freebingo. 10 games of bingo everyday Mon -Fri. All you have to do is sign in and reserve your tickets, once per day. To date we have won over £50 each. You don't even need to be on when the games are played. If you win you get an email from them and have to sign in again get your prize and around 4 weeks later a cheque arrives through the post. !!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back