Has anyone one ever won anything online?

Not exactly winning but earning. In particular online surveys - I occasionally get to do one of these and am paid £4 into my paypal account which every few months accumulates and is spent on something which is a bit of a treat but not really necessary. Once in a while I get sent a sample to trial which is a bonus.

Sponsored Links
Not exactly winning but earning. In particular online surveys - I occasionally get to do one of these and am paid £4 into my paypal account which every few months accumulates and is spent on something which is a bit of a treat but not really necessary. Once in a while I get sent a sample to trial which is a bonus.

which one is that? i started doing yougov... and you have to do about a million surveys (that go on for hours) and about every other one you do they say "this isn't adding to your total, is an entry into a prize draw".... what a con !!!

http://pineconeresearch.co.uk/

I gave up on yougov when I bothered to read the fine print that you had to amass at least £50 before you could ask for a cheque - especially when it seemed to me that you would be hard pressed to complete the required number of surveys (your credit only lasts 6 months)

http://pineconeresearch.co.uk/

I gave up on yougov when I bothered to read the fine print that you had to amass at least £50 before you could ask for a cheque - especially when it seemed to me that you would be hard pressed to complete the required number of surveys (your credit only lasts 6 months)

well i have had my acount longer than 6 months... but i'm only up to about £15 after a year or more... so £50 is looking like a long way off..... what a con!!

Sponsored Links
I do the odd survey for the AA, but never won anything, they take about 10 minutes to do.
But the reason I asked thy original question was that with the TV comps online is free and text/phone is charged for, I wondered what are the odds of the free submission winning and do they actually get entered in to the draw.
I have also noticed that say you were texting the closing date could be the 11th June 2010 but online it would be 15th, I wonder why that is?

Back