Haters will be gutted.

Sponsored Links
I am gutted tbh

bunch of fruit cakes cause chaos and than come along with it’s there Christian beliefs :ROFLMAO:

they should have all been asked to go home given 20 minutes there after tazored

and than you have the 12 fruit cakes sitting in a jury :ROFLMAO:

they should all be tazored as well
For being stupid :ROFLMAO:

And the defence lawyer
Who spoke on the news excusing the calamity

he should be tazored as well for being a Scheister

Sponsored Links
I don't think we should celebrate people unlawfully disrupting other people going about their lawful business and causing them to lose income. Lots of delivery drivers are paid by the job and lots of workers in London are on low pay by the hour. Its easy to take the high ground when you have a secure income or free house from a church or university.

This will see the government tighten the law to prevent this in future and that could mean people get convicted of crime when they've made genuine mistakes.

This will see the government tighten the law to prevent this in future and that could mean people get convicted of crime when they've made genuine mistakes.
Then it will be the stupid legislation that's at fault, not some peaceful protesters.

Oh shut it you shagging gammon flag shagger

I find it amazing that some posters are incapable of putting their arguments into words that encapsulate their opinion, in an intelligent and rational way.
Comments such as festive serve only to reinforce the perception that they are uneducated bigots.
A forum where arguments are supposed to be explained in words really isn't the best place for them to engage in discussion.

What am I hating or bigoted about,
My comment stands alone and doesn't need any explaining.

Sponsored Links
Back