Have any of you seen this fault

Nickso.
Of course Agile wont reply to my question and clear his name either in public /privately or in the CC simply because he cant.
Strange how now he is registered properly and has his ACS he does not put his gassafe number in his profile.
But had it there last year when he did not meet the registration criteria .

If you google namsag Agile you will find its quite a popular name i cant believe you dont think its my real name. And i have slanty eyes
And no i am not the guy from chester

the man is a myriad of contradictions and lies. i would have a signature denouncing the fool but i suspect it would end in my dismissal from this site. possibly not a bad thing but it would annoy me that the biggest turd on the site would be my undoing.

Sponsored Links
Andyggasman .
Basically every now and again when Agile opens his big stupid mouth about the importance of only using gas safe registered engineers and its against the law to do gas work or work on boilers etc unless ACS passed and properly registered

I ask him why he was not properly registered last year because his ACS was not concurrent with his registration while still on here touting for work at £84 a job.

He has occasionally mentioned legal action but because he knows i have contacts within the gas safe company and know the exact dates etc and phone calls made regards him and to him he will never carry out his threat and basically looks a complete pri'k.

To be honest all very boring now as it been about a year since, he could/would not defend himself.

IS THAT NOT RIGHT AGILE

chase.gif

Sponsored Links
it's deffo the PCB, but also check the air flow plastic moulding leading from the fan to the APS on the neg tube. It can and will melt with what you are saying has happened.

So you put a pcb in then the boiler is still playing silly buggers and you think you haven't fixed it!

Also physically remove the APS and check its not scorched and also damaged!

I did check that an u are spot on it was melted! but i turned it round so that the melted part was on the connection for FGA bit, still the same tho :confused:

also replaced pcb, worked fine, until i had to set the burner pressure as the minimum was 9mlb, then for some flipping reason the blr would spark but the solenoid would not open 24VDC on both

what do you think?

Get rid of the t piece and put some tube from fan to a.p.s. I think the A.P.S. is also scorched and damaged. The damage will be at the back, you need to fully take it out and have a look at it!

As for the g/v-this fault is nothing to do with the G/V. Min on them should be 1.6-1.9 mb were you using the max and min on the pcb ? It wouldn't be a tweak of more than 1/4 turn on the G/V to go from 1.6 to 9mb.

Once the g/v is set up right this boiler will be perfect as long as the aps wasn't damaged. ( which I think it will be given that the t piece is melted and thus restricting air flow)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back