Have I just bust my Mira shower?????? :(((

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,

Any/all advice help appreciated...ok, I have a Mira 722 which has been leaking/dripping out of the centre (thermostat coil assemble and pillar and sleeve...from goggle/shower spares website!!)....basically the centre bit where the on/off knob and temp setting lever knobs attach. Yesterday I decided to start trying to take it apart and took off the fascia, on/off knob and temp lever, before deciding it would probably be best stop and buy a service pack with seals etc before I went any further.

Anyway...today I go to take a shower and put the temp lever and on /off knob back on only to find that when turned on full virtually no water is now coming out the shower head, there is a noise of air/water coming from the unit/pipe work visible behind the wall tiles, but no flow of water!!!...any ideas what has happened and how I fix it from here...I''ve just been made redundant so really can't afford a plumber right now!! :((((

Cheers, Tommy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back