Have you ever rescued an animal?

Good for you Spice ...Did the right thing ........you`d think the scrote would`ve had the sense to keep quiet whit no insurance etc. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Good on you not665, some people have got no common sense.

The kids teacher told them to bring snails in today, so last night we all hunted the garden for snails, we collected 3 of them and put them in a box, i was checking them all the time like a idiot, :eek: it all ended ok in the end. :LOL:

williams89
RSM.......Army lad eh .... Im an ex "killer Super Soldier", ...........
I washed up the dixies in catterick cookhouse , not very well ..on KPs lol

Richie P

Im sure puss was not upset as you messed with it ,lol ..lol..lol

spice
Grass...

nah you did well I would of banjoed him , NO jury would convict you with a good brief , wink

I can see now a big guilt complex about butterflies (when I think how many lose their brief lives every day on my windshield and truck grille)
However, apart from that....all my cats were rescues. I have saved many a baby bird and rabbit from the "jaws of death"...and I get really sad seeing the number of deer lying dead on the side of the road, having been hit by cars. And....hate me if you want....I will squash a spider in an instant, if it comes down to me or him. (especially after reading a trivia web site about how many spiders you swallow in an average night....YUCK) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
....I will squash a spider in an instant, if it comes down to me or him....

You must have big, fierce spiders if they threaten your life!

Myth? maybe....
You have no idea.
Like I said....if they show fear and scurry away....I dont chase em.
But...if they sit there and DARE me....they are reminded that although they have eight legs, I have bigger feet and they WILL die.
In the same note, I do not go out of my way to hunt them down and i dont stick pins through the (other) marvels of nature just to admire the beauty of
them. I also would have let the butterflies go free........ :)

Back