have you ever

i meant yer bunch of peasants i stood on the platform at clarksville station and it occured to me how many men had stood in that spot and never returned :cry:
ive been to hendersonville to visit the late JC

didnt really want to but i had to

id have sooner shook his hand :idea:

stand in the colusseum in rome. Theyve worked out that that patch of land has had the most people put to death on it in the history of the world. Now that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Sponsored Links
Auschwitz Poland

Truely horrendous place, the nazi's were pure evil and birds still don'y fly over the camps now
A very thought provoking place indeed

Beginning in 1942, the camp became the site of the greatest mass murder in the history of humanity, which was committed against the European Jews as part of Hitler's plan for the complete destruction of that people.

Auschwitz Poland

Truely horrendous place, the nazi's were pure evil and birds still don'y fly over the camps now
A very thought provoking place indeed

Beginning in 1942, the camp became the site of the greatest mass murder in the history of humanity, which was committed against the European Jews as part of Hitler's plan for the complete destruction of that people.

exactly did you want to go there or did you have to :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
have you ever been to a place that really kicked you in the guts but you had to go and see it
:?:
Bethlehem to see the birthplace of Jesus although it doesn't mention in the Bible the exact place in Bethlehem of where Jesus was born

exactly did you want to go there or did you have to :idea: :idea:

both wanted to go but if you goto Poland then I'd say you have to go
When you've been your glad you went but at the same time you realise the true horror of the place which no program can ever portray on the tv
very sobering to say the least

Sponsored Links
Back