lets learn a bit about each other...

Whats time got to do with it, got to do with it ( sung to a Tina Turner tune)

Sponsored Links
bullies find it funny when they're bullying... that's not clever !!

Maybe I'm insensitive, but I can't get my head around grown men claiming to be bullied on an internet forum.
Kids and young people on facebook who need acceptance by their peers, that happens all the time and is forkin horrible.
But a grown man??? You are a grown man aren't you? Grow some balls and stop whinging. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why thank you LMB, though I still find this humorous. There are some odd specimens to be found on here who have me in stitches at times. ;)
The ones who are easily wound up give the most entertainment, imamartian walks round with a starting handle on his back. :LOL: :LOL:

bullies find it funny when they're bullying... that's not clever !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't rise to their level, note the post times of certain people. Every time I say that, or start a thread about that, it is deleted. So understand what you are up against. If you a chance before this is deleted.

with respect Moody, having you tell me how to act on this forum is a bit like having Mr Bean telling how to do a job interview...!!

This site is two things for me, firstly a goldmine of knowledgable people willing to share their knowledge and advice, and secondly a minor distraction whilst watching the news, before hitting the sack. It usually involves a bit of banter,,,, and a few no8s... but it's a laugh !!

bullies find it funny when they're bullying... that's not clever !!

Maybe I'm insensitive, but I can't get my head around grown men claiming to be bullied on an internet forum.
Kids and young people on facebook who need acceptance by their peers, that happens all the time and is forkin horrible.
But a grown man??? You are a grown man aren't you? Grow some balls and stop whinging. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok, you're not a bully, you're a troublemaker !!! eh? ;)

Sponsored Links

Bullying, takes all sorts of forms though Sooey. I'll be the first to admit, that I have been wound up on forums before (surprising how personally upsetting internet forums can be, even though the internet is a very impersonal place)

Do some research, You'll be surprised how many "grown men" can feel intimidated by others. Perhaps you feel that "grown men" are supposed to be manly, macho etc, but I can assure you there are thousands out there who are harassed and bullied regularly by others. (not just on the internet either)

Bullying, takes all sorts of forms though Sooey. I'll be the first to admit, that I have been wound up on forums before (surprising how personally upsetting internet forums can be, even though the internet is a very impersonal place)

Do some research, You'll be surprised how many "grown men" can feel intimidated by others. Perhaps you feel that "grown men" are supposed to be manly, macho etc, but I can assure you there are thousands out there who are harassed and bullied regularly by others. (not just on the internet either)

seriously JJ, i shut the lid on my laptop, and i shut the lid on a little bunch of pxels called sooey...i'm not really bullied by him, although that;s how he conducts himself on here lol!!

I'm sorry, I don't see how any functioning adult should feel "bullied" on an internet forum, but if it makes people happy I'll leave the little flower alone. :eek:

I'm sorry, I don't see how any functioning adult should feel "bullied" on an internet forum, but if it makes people happy I'll leave the little flower alone. :eek:

i don't feel 'bullied' by you sooey, but your actions are those of someone that lets your desire to pleasure your masculine ego, overrule the notion of being a respectful member of society... ;)

i don't feel 'bullied' by you sooey

So why do you keep moaning about it? :rolleyes:

you do twist words sooey (or get the wrong ;) ).... i never moan about being bullied by you, but just that you do act like a bully..!!!

i'm not scared by you... more disappointed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, I was innocent m'lord.
Yes, one of the Osmonds stayed at our house for a week, and have worked for a couple of film stars.
Yes, St Leonards train station - thought we were alone - wrong!
Not sure.
No
No, never would, friends last longer than a sh*g
Yes, my last girlfriend was and is still my best mate.
Heights, "I don't even like being this tall" - Columbo

been away for the weekend so couldn't post earlier but here goes-

been arrested -- no
ever met anyone famous-- yes but not A list
ever had sex in public-- if in a car on a public road counts then yes
same room as a million pounds-- yes but not mine I'm afraid it was a bullion bank that holds tens if not hundreds of millions
ever been on tv-- I've done extra work and some film work so yes
ever slept with best friends missus--no although a friends partner was up for a threesome once but we backed out
ever slept with a best friend-- yes one of the opposite sex obviously
and finally what am I afraid of-- nothing greatly.

8. Nothing yet, fear is just not understanding the situation.
I beg to differ mate. Perhaps having no fear is not understanding the situation?

My fear is heights and when I'm looking off a cliff at Snowdon in a high wind or at the top of a tall ladder with my joker friend Kev footing the bottom I think I understand the situation very well. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back