lets learn a bit about each other...

Sponsored Links
alright i need to know..

when were you in a room with a million quid and why?

what does your best mates bird look like?

arrested for what?

and why were you on telly? for all of the above? :eek:

But he said it does in his case and to be in this profession you have to pass certain checks.
Seeing as you're in the profession perhaps you could tell us what's the point of having an alarm (domestic). Most people never take a blind bit of notice of them when they go off.

But he said it does in his case and to be in this profession you have to pass certain checks.
Seeing as you're in the profession perhaps you could tell us what's the point of having an alarm (domestic). Most people never take a blind bit of notice of them when they go off.
Alarms going off a common occurance round your way?? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Your turn to be SootyKat is it tonight.

Check out the multitude of answers already given on this.

have you ever been arrested? No, sat in the back of a police car though

have you ever met anyone famous? No

ever had sex in public? Depends, does 'in the back garden while my mam & dad slept in the room above' count? :LOL:

have you ever been in the same room as a million pounds? No

ever been on telly? No

What a boring life.

have you ever been arrested? No, sat in the back of a police car though

have you ever met anyone famous? No

ever had sex in public? Depends, does 'in the back garden while my mam & dad slept in the room above' count? :LOL:

have you ever been in the same room as a million pounds? No

ever been on telly? No

What a boring life.

not boring... you're just too good at probability, that's your problem !! ;)

Alarms going off a common occurance round your way??

No more than anywhere else, how's the bomb alerts going round your way? Do you still get many? :LOL:

That was the quickest relocation since thatbloke did his last moonlight flit.

not boring... you're just too good at probability, that's your problem !! ;)
Yet you've still not even bothered to partake in your own thread! Typical! :rolleyes:

Were you once arrested for being soooooo boring?

What are you on about? oh !! ok.. stella or gange has kicked it and you don't know what day it is....!! tut tut !! don't worry man that looks like Freddie Mercury... come back to me tomorrow to make your (probably not excellent) point !! ;)

FFS you imbecile, you ask 5 questions, slag off half the posters who reply for not spillin the beans yet can't be bothered to answer any of your own questions yourself. Jeez! :rolleyes:

Quite why someone would bother to post in a thread like this with answers like these is beyond me.
The op has a history of starting threads like this, and as pointed out by freddy, is reluctant to put forward his own experiences relating to his intrusive questions.
I believe he's a bit of a nosy barstid, probably a curtain twitcher. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back