Have you heard of Geert Vanden Bossche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You probably haven't, but his name should be all over the news right now.
Apparently he is a world renowned vaccine developer with a cv of top positions as long as your arm.
He has sent an open letter to the WHO and fellow virologists asking them to stop what they are doing and warning of an impending disaster for humanity.
He probably deserves to be heard.
If you want to know what he is saying look him up on ****ter.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
When governments and health authorities are doing everything they can to encourage people to take these experimental potions, and when a top vaccine research scientist speaks out against them and warns that they are bringing about a real disaster on humanity.
Whether he is right or wrong this should be top item on every news bulletin, and headlines in every news paper, but what do you hear?
Not a fckn word.
Even some of the idiots on here might wonder why not.

I'll give you all a clue.

You are being lied to, to make you get in line to take those poisonous vaccines.

"While one can barely make any incorrect scientific statements without being criticized by peers, it seems like the elite of scientists who are currently advising our world leaders prefer to stay silent. Sufficient scientific evidence has been brought to the table.

Unfortunately, it remains untouched by those who have the power to act. How long can one ignore the problem when there is at present massive evidence that viral immune escape is now threatening humanity? We can hardly say we didn’t know – or were not warned.

In this agonizing letter I put all of my reputation and credibility at stake. I expect from you, guardians of mankind, at least the same. It is of utmost urgency. Do open the debate. By all means: turn the tide!"

to make you get in line to take those poisonous vaccines.

Does he say that? No. To be honest it is an interesting read but I don't think it says what you think it does.

He acknowledges that the threat is real but he proposes a different solution.

You don't think threat is real in the first place.

I didn't say that he did say that. That was me saying that, I put some of what he said in bold.

I think that you need to read it again, he was talking about a phenomena called 'immune escape', where a virus escapes detection by the body's immune system, leaving it free to cause much greater damage than it normally would.
From what I can gather he was saying that the vaccines currently being used will lead to this phenomena in many millions of people, maybe the entire human race if I understood him properly.
He was saying that the authorities worldwide are in danger of turning a relatively mild virus (which is exactly what I think it is) into a killer of never before seen proportions.
Another point I was making was that in this situation we are in, this man's comments should be all over the news everywhere, whether he is right or wrong, it is big news because of who he is.
The fact that you are not seeing that is yet more proof that the mainstream media and big tech are purely propaganda tools of governments and globalists.

Last edited:
So what's the motive?

You'v been told that time and again.

Agenda 21, the great reset, the new world order, call it whatever you want, as long as we 'build back better'.

It is happening right now, that is the real reason why countries around the world are deliberately destroying their own economies.

I'll let you into a secret....They don't give two fcks whether or not your granny dies, that is not why this is being done., that is just the perfect tool to frighten everyone into compliance.

He is a vet. That may be more qualified than you are, but I prefer to take the advice of human medicine scientists.

I didn't say that he did say that. That was me saying that, I put some of what he said in bold.

Of course you did. He doesn't believe what you think or promote at all.

It is happening right now, that is the real reason why countries around the world are deliberately destroying their own economies.

So you are telling us that 195 countries all agreed on something...........:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back