The most frightening video you will ever watch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No exaggeration, this is the man I was posting about yesterday Geert Vanden Bossche.
This is not an antti vaxxer, this is a rabid pro vaxxer who has worked on vaccines all of his life.
He thinks that vaccines are wonderful.
But he thinks that using what he calls prophylactic vaccines in the middle of a pandemic is a huge mistake.
This video is 42 minutes long and he is interviewed in it by another doctor.
This video contains real science all the way through, as he explains why using these vaccines at this time will destroy the body's innate immune system while also turning what started as a relatively mild virus into a far more deadly killer.
This is coming from a man who is at the pinnacle of the vaccine manufacturing world, and he goes through it all step by step.
He will never get another job working for anyone else, and he knows that.
But he is genuinely concerned that what we are doing now could be the end of the human race, and he is speaking out for the sake of his children and their children.
If you watch this video with an open mind, and listen to the science behind what this man says, and the reasons why he is sh*tting himself you will be to.
Don't bother replying to this if you haven't bothered to listen to this man, I'm not interested.
But I would be genuinely interested to hear from anyone who does watch this.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sooey said:
All in all by far the most sensible reply that I have seen on here, and I do not know what I expect people to do about what is happening.
I do know that it is happening, and I do know that people who are aware should be trying to make as many others as possible aware.
Beyond that I have no plan to offer, other than the strong desire to see Gates, Soros, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Schwaab and many many more being strung up by their b*llox. Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/mask-burning-in-boise-idaho.566153/page-5#ixzz6p4SKcTPx

Does Sooey know that Bossche joined the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to serve as SPO in Vaccine Discovery for Global Health.

SOURCE

Yes, he does.
This guy has worked for most of the big vaccine companies, seems to have been head of projects in places he worked.
His CV is impeccable, and he is anything but an anti-vaxxer, as I've said his speciality is in vaccine design and he knows exactly how all of these vaccines are supposed to work.
What he is saying should be taken very seriously indeed, and given what he is saying, he should be one of the most famous people in the world right now.
But what are we hearing from the press.....absolutely nothing at all.
Doesn't that tell you people that the press are concealing things from you?

I'm not a member of linked in, and I won't be joining so I have no idea what that site says.

You can read the link without needing to join or being a member.

I can't, it shows a screen asking for my details with a tick box to sign up.

No need to.
You want me to read it, copy and paste it here and I will.

You should make the effort to read it. But I suppose you are fearful that it might affect your level of confidence in the decisions you have made.

I have already told you that I am quite happy to read it.

You want me to read it, make the effort to post it here.

Let's all read it.

Sponsored Links
Back