Put aside the hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK people.
I know that most of the regular posters on here think that I am just another boring, crazy conspiracy theorist who will believe everything and everyone he reads.
Put that aside for now this is very important.
The man I was talking about Dr Geert Vanden Bossche made predictions that would chill anyone to the bone if they are credible.
He was predicting the death of hundreds of millions, or billions, or perhaps the end of mankind.
Doctor Vernon Coleman, who most on here think wrongly is a discredited quack, has watched his video.
He has just made what he describes as the most important video that he has ever made.
And in it talks he talks about what Vanden Bossche was saying.
As he says, he hopes that Vanden Bossche is wrong, and that he is wrong, but it is plain that he does not think that that is the case.
Vernon Coleman's video is only twenty minutes long, and if you watch it, it may very well be the most important video you will ever see. It may save your life, and the lives of all those you hold dear.
So PLEASE forget all about any past histories on here, any name calling or arguments, they do not matter.
I want everyone to watch Vernon Coleman's video, and listen to his explanations.
Hopefully you will then all do what he asks everyone to do.
Share his video as widely as possible, if you need to, go and watch Vanden Bossche's videos, they are on here.
I will no doubt get banned again for posting the link to Vernon Coleman's video on
Brand New Tube, but that is the least of my concerns.
To Everybody, put aside your questions, put aside your scepticism, watch Vernon Coleman's video. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT!
This video needs to be shared with everyone.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covi...-wipe-out-the-human-race_GcjtJu9dY1RcSNh.html

Sponsored Links
OK Sooey.
I’ll ask again and see if you can reply without the rudeness. This is a DIY site populated by plumbers, plasterers, electricians, brickies etc. Do you post on sites populated by medical experts? If so, how is this video and your posts in general, regarded by them?

The man I was talking about Dr Geert Vanden Bossche made predictions that would chill anyone to the bone if they are credible

I know Dr Geert Vanden Bossche knows about vaccine, but what he is saying is not fact or evidence, he is putting forward a theory.

Please don't confuse somebodies opinion with factual evidence.

It is a hypothesis, perhaps worthy of further research, it is not evidence of a WMD

Sponsored Links
Why? Why are they trying to wipe out 95% of the worlds population? What will they gain? I don’t know about you but I would imagine a planet with 95% of the populations rotting corpses all over the place would be a pretty pointless and unpleasant place to live or am I missing the point?

Dr Geert Vanden Bossche made predictions that would chill anyone to the bone if they are credible.

He says we are in middle of a pandemic which you don't agree with. How to decide which bits of his videos are true and which bits aren't?

It's a reasonable question, no abuse required.

want everyone to watch Vernon Coleman's video, and listen to his explanations.
Go and watch endless videos on Noah"s Ark...Thousands think that is FACT too. It aint neccesarily SO Sooooeerweyyyyyyy

4758D9B0-C21A-49B0-B481-02A64546AE46.png
7F1BF859-F5B2-4018-8667-8F1DDE33FE0C.png

This is from a book of predictions wrote in 2008.
Not saying I believe it but sometimes, coincidence can happen.

Just watch the video and stop asking me stupid questions.
What the hell is my opinion worth? Same as everyone else on here when it comes to this sh*t..nothing whatsoever.

Vernon Coleman is just as agitated about what Vanden Bossche says as he is himself.
That's because, just like me he did not think this vaccine could kill off as many people as the great reset plan calls for.
You think that if so many people get the vaccine and it starts killing lots of them, other people will refuse.
But when you listen to Vanden Bossche, it all falls into place, and you can see exactly how this vaccine, that some of you will be queuing up for tomorrow, could kill us all, whether we take it or not.

Watch the fckin video. It might very well save YOUR life, and your kids.

Totally pointless. DiyNot & soshal meedya in general, collectively knows a LOT more about this stuff than some poxy egghead scientist who's bin doin it all is life innit eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back