Put aside the hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch the video and stop asking me stupid questions.

I did and notice comments have been disabled. Does Vernon Conman not like to be queried on any of his claims?

Botch says we are in the middle of a pandemic and Conman says the pandemic is fake. Who are we to believe? Who do you believe?

Sponsored Links
Here is another chance to see the Vanden Bossche video

He says the vaccines are "excellent and have been developed by very clever people but they should not be given in the middle of a global pandemic which we are doing. It is a great product but the wrong weapon for the war we are fighting."

That is totally at odds to what you and Conman have been preaching. You are asking people to watch the videos you post but aren't understanding them yourself, or you do and are being simply dishonest.

Totally pointless. DiyNot & soshal meedya in general, collectively knows a LOT more about this stuff than some poxy egghead scientist who's bin doin it all is life innit eh?

As Gove used to say, the country has had enough of experts.

that's how the Brexers batted away facts and warnings with their appealing lies.

Sponsored Links
I did and notice comments have been disabled. Does Vernon Conman not like to be queried on any of his claims?

Botch says we are in the middle of a pandemic and Conman says the pandemic is fake. Who are we to believe? Who do you believe?

Dr Vernon Coleman has repeatedly challenged the BBC to arrange a debate on covid, between him and any or all of the government scientists or advisers live on air.
He says that he will bring a couple of assistants to carry the hundreds of scientific papers that he will bring, which back up everything he says.
That will never happen, because he would win that debate hands down because he has the truth on his side and he has the real science to prove it, also on his side. He is not afraid to be queried on his claims.
I believe Coleman, I believe Vanden Bossche, I believe the thousands of doctors and scientists who have been screaming out about this for months, but who have been ruthlessly silenced, censored and ridiculed.

I believe Coleman, I believe Vanden Bossche

That's it in a nutshell. They are completely at odds over whether the pandemic is real or not but you believe both of them. Do you not see any problem with that?

There are far too many respected scientists, who are questioning the path we are taking & expected to take, to not feel at least a little uneasy about exactly what is happening.

I was worried from day one. I really did think that "here we go, the great reset", but then I became placated by the figures & the fact that their figures make no sense to me whatsoever. This virus is nothing close to what they are telling us, their figures & statistics simply do not add up.

It is not the virus that will get us, it is the vaccines . . . . & the virus they will release when all their vaccines are spent.

Just watch the video and stop asking me stupid questions.
I've watched the video, as you asked, now could you please answer the question I asked if you want to be taken seriously.

This is a DIY site populated by plumbers, plasterers, electricians, brickies etc. Do you post on sites populated by medical experts? If so, how is this video and your posts in general, regarded by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back