Mask burning in Boise Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The world economic forum themselves are telling you that you will own nothing and rent everything.

No, you are lying again. It was a WEF contributor who wrote a piece to stimulate debate.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/how-life-could-change-2030/

"Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece."

Idaho - the 'Potato State'.

Been there. At the state boundary with Wyoming, we drove past a giant statue, the size of a small house, in the shape and colour of a potato.

Sponsored Links
Governments around the world are deliberately destroying their own economies. Citizens have been placed under virtual house arrest for the best part of a year. Children's lives have been destroyed and in many cases their future prospects have been irretrievably damaged. All done for a virus that is no worse than the annual flu. All of the world leaders are repeating the same mantra about new world order, build back better etc etc.
The world economic forum themselves are telling you that you will own nothing and rent everything.
How much fcking evidence do you need?

Thank you confirming you have zero evidence whatsoever.

you have nothing do you, absolutely nothing

Governments around the world are deliberately destroying their own economies. Citizens have been placed under virtual house arrest for the best part of a year. Children's lives have been destroyed and in many cases their future prospects have been irretrievably damaged. All done for a virus that is no worse than the annual flu. All of the world leaders are repeating the same mantra about new world order, build back better etc etc.
How much fcking evidence do you need?
Let's play along for a second. Let's say it's true that for decades if not longer the world is governed by a relatively small group of people, Illuminati-ish in nature if you like. Behind closed doors and with the assistance of national governments, they steer sociopolitical and health outcomes to ensure the masses remain 'in their place' and to maintain their wealth.

Let's say to whatever degree this is true.

What are you expecting the average man/woman to do about it? Yes it perhaps sounds defeatist in nature, however in reality if the world is governed in this way whether by humans and/or aliens, what are the masses to do? Do you want people to take to the streets and protest, do you want revolution? What I'm about to type will no doubt lead you to say 'you see, you're playing their game, you're trapped and a sheep!' however I for one wouldn't be prepared to risk what I have worked hard for over the past 30 years to try and overturn whatever may or may not be going on.

And for what?

If there was a global uprising/revolution to overturn established governments and agencies, what would replace it? Some sort of utopian paradise where everyone is treated equally and all nations love each other unreservedly? Humankind (not everyone obviously, I'm using a broad brush) is predisposed to be enticed by power, control and wealth. We'll never change, regardless of who runs our countries and the world.

So, whilst I do think there are issues with the current capitalist model, nether would I advocate some sort of global uprising against whatever it is you think is going on, because whatever filled the resultant void would eventually be just as bad.

that means the quotes that you are attributing to me should in fact have been attributed to Dr Coleman
I did not attribute them to you.

by the way, Dr Coleman is not a valid source -he has been widely discredited.

It makes no difference who wrote it or why, the World Economic Forum published it. In that same video they tell you that you won't eat meat, except as an occasional treat, it will be better for you and the environment.
Did you not hear Gates say last week that people in the western world should eat fake meat, and that they would soon get used to the taste.
That pr*ck can get used to the taste of my arze when he kisses it.

predisposed to be enticed by power, control and wealth. We'll never change, regardless of who runs our countries and the world

And therein lies the problem, the big reset could never happen because those in charge are driven by self interest and will never work with others to a common goal.

We all know the Chinese state cant be trusted, leaders in the West dont trust them and would never collaborate with them.

I did not attribute them to you.

by the way, Dr Coleman is not a valid source -he has been widely discredited.

When you quote the way you did, instead of copy pasting, you are attributing it to me, read what it says.

When you quote the way you did, instead of copy pasting, you are attributing it to me, read what it says.
UNTRUE

Unless I explicitly attributed it to you, you cant make assumptions.

Simple, he just isn't the sharpest in the knife drawer.
Just an angry, blunt one.

I have heard people on radio phone ins that have said they have partners, relatives or friends that have been totally obsessed with these conspiracies -it is very damaging, it wrecks relationships.

By the way, how are you -I seem to recall you were having treatment for CKD, I hope things are going ok: it must be worrying through this pandemic.

What are you expecting the average man/woman to do about it?

All in all by far the most sensible reply that I have seen on here, and I do not know what I expect people to do about what is happening.
I do know that it is happening, and I do know that people who are aware should be trying to make as many others as possible aware.
Beyond that I have no plan to offer, other than the strong desire to see Gates, Soros, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Schwaab and many many more being strung up by their b*llox.

We all know the Chinese state cant be trusted, leaders in the West dont trust them and would never collaborate with them.

They already have, how do you think they got Trump out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back