Government to start charging unvaccinated people for Covid care

The term is a portmanteau of white and ******.

yes that is the point of it, it is a term used to make fun of white middle class people trying to act urban black.

look at the end of the day we have different standards as to what is and isn't offensive, i've explained i wasn't using it as a term to make a racist statement against black people, and to normal people it's taken as such. but you require to find offense where their isn't any.

if the mods want to remove all the posts then so be it, i'm out of this discussion.

Sponsored Links
You used the word to intentionally connect gangster culture to black gangster culture.

ive never said any different... (i've corrected your statement)

also there is no wriggling from me, this is my Jim Davidson moment,

you find it offensive un-fu@#ing lucky..

You haven't corrected my comment, you've twisted it to suit your own narrative.
You connected black culture to gangster culture. You did it intentionally to conflate the two.

That's blatant racism.

now your just talking nonsense.

i have been clear and true of my original intentions in the statement being made.

you on the other hand are hell bent on making it something it wasnt.

Your intention was obvious, to conflate gangster culture with black culture.
It is what it is, I don't need to make it something it wasn't.

My intention is to expose your blatant racism.
If you don't want to be confronted by your blatant racism, don't post racist comments.
If your role model is Jim Davidson, don't be surprised to be called out for racism frequently.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It was said in a humorous tone.

You obviously think it's funny to be racist.
Jim Davidson's style of comedy is unfashionable.
Jim Davidson walks out of interview with Diversity’s Ashley Banjo over racism accusations
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a38015384/jim-davidson-ashley-banjo-interview-walkout/
He knew when to quit, but he was in such a state he was even incapable of choosing the right door to open. Not a good choice as a role model.

You obviously think it's funny to be racist.
Jim Davidson's style of comedy is unfashionable.
Jim Davidson walks out of interview with Diversity’s Ashley Banjo over racism accusations
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a38015384/jim-davidson-ashley-banjo-interview-walkout/
He knew when to quit, but he was in such a state he was even incapable of choosing the right door to open. Not a good choice as a role model.

Lol.

My reference to Jim Davidson was to his ability to not give monkey's.

So basically I don't give a monkey's if you say I'm racist or that what I said was racist in your eyes.

upload_2020-10-14_19-8-52.jpeg

took -past tense

go and get the jab and stop making excuses you are sounding a bit pathetic now
Which jab?

I guess you're back in the Woolworth's era...

'pick and mix' :rolleyes:

Although many can't actually pick before they mix...

But interestingly there seems to be a theme now coming from jabbers that their original choice to get jabbed was a risk...

I assume that they will take risk after risk with every 'booster' they are either advised (or ordered) to take for the 'common good'?

I've asked before, but have of course not been answered...

At what point do jabbers step back and question the situation?

what its the most vulnerable fault that they will be left to die because someone who is perfectly healthy gets sacked ...pray tell who do think is going to care for all these vulnerable people are we going to introduce conscription

Plenty of fish in the sea. If a carer does not take the jab, a jabbed person can be hired to replace the person. You do not need much skills to be a carer. Everyone is replacable when it comes to employment.

Plenty of fish in the sea. If a carer does not take the jab, a jabbed person can be hired to replace the person. You do not need much skills to be a carer. Everyone is replacable when it comes to employment.
i see your struggling with the fact that there is tens of thousands of carer vacancies and nobody wants to do the job that pays minimum wage

You are struggling with the fact that carers should be vaccinated. Why endanger the most vulnerable in our society?
so you are saying the vaccine doesnt work and you want people to get the protection you think isnt working ?

Sponsored Links
Back