Government to start charging unvaccinated people for Covid care

Oh dear...

You're really digging yourself a bigger hole aren't you!

I've had a tetanus booster (due to a nasty encounter with a rusty nail) since deciding not to have the 'virus' jab(s) at this present time...

Does that make me an anti vaxxer?

Yes or no!
It isn't enough information on its own. But thankfully we know you are from the thousands of posts of rubbish you keep posting.

Sponsored Links
I've had a tetanus booster

Did you not do your research??

"I had a tetanus shot, and the site after a day got swollen on my right arm and then my finger started to twitch. Then it went up, felt like something was crawling in my body, then it went to my forearm and shoulder, then it went to my neck all the way to my forehead, and the twitching went behind my eyes. I was going crazy, going to a few doctors and none helped. I did many therapies, and nothing helped. My forehead had something moving inside like a parasite. And then I started to lose muscle mass."

It's a killer.

Sponsored Links
But I happen to think that at this moment in time not enough research has been done for these multiple vaccines/boosters ..

3 billion people have been double vaccinated so far, 7.3billion vaccines given.

how much testing do you want

If people looking after some of the most vulnerable in our society can't take a simple vaccine then that is their own fault.

Agreed it would be a bit hypocritical for the NHS to convince everyone to have it, only for their own staff not to have it.

Get the vaccine, there is no more downsides than if you were to take an aspirin or any other drug.

3 billion people have been double vaccinated so far, 7.3billion vaccines given.

how much testing do you want

43 million people in the UK with only 9 deaths, with 5 of them being the underlying cause. Remaining deaths the covid jab contributed to their death.

Not bad odds really

Last edited:
Make people join the military? That's a whole different discussion.

Not a bad idea though.

Might improve today's youth greatly... I fear for the future with how the next generation are at the moment..

I fear for the future with how the next generation are at the moment..
Every previous generation has said the same thing since time began. However, I do pity anyone growing up in a Tory/Brexer environment. The elderly gammon Wail reading Brexers of the UK despise the young and are full of hate.

The UK will be much better off in 50 years time.

With regard to Covid. The unvaccinated enjoy freedoms because of the risks the vaccinated took. We have practically zero restrictions on our lives today because of the vaccine. All other measures to reduce the impact have not worked long term. The problem the unvaccinated have, is they are around 3-5 times more likely to catch covid today, than they were at the start. The current strains seem to cause significant illness, with long term effects.

Sponsored Links
Back