Covid 19 has become a disease of the unvaccinated

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Aaaawwwww keep crying to the diy not mods because you deem it perfectly acceptable to launch abuse and attacks on people daily and when you get a dose of your own medicine you try everything possible to get someone removed from a thread.

Why don't you contact admin and ask how many times I've complained about other posters. You'd be surprised.

Except that's not correct, is it?

What makes you think that?

if it is a very infectious disease, and if it is rife in the population, what makes you think that anyone can hope to escape it forever?

What makes you think that?

if it is a very infectious disease, and if it is rife in the population, what makes you think that anyone can hope to escape it forever?

I suspect there is no need to escape it forever, simply a matter of controlling it, so its progress is slowed to the point where it can be coped with.

Yes, according to the news this morning and the statement is all over the news sources... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59378548
The statement itself is not correct.

BBC report: "By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead,"

Is slightly different than what you previously wrote:
by the end of winter, everyone will either have had covid and recovered, had the jabs, or be dead.

Either way, there are also those who have been vaccinated but still caught it and died plus not everyone will have caught it anyway. Also, can people who have had the virus but had no symptoms be classed as 'caught it' and/or 'recovered'?

Everyone will either have not caught it, caught it and recovered or died whether vaccinated or not. Yes, I know less likely if vaccinated but the statement is nevertheless still incorrect.

That the news sites report these statements without questioning whether it is complete and makes sense or not says it all.

Keep up the scare tactics.
It is the way to authoritarianism which a lot appear to strangely welcome.

The statement itself is not correct.

I reported actual words spoken on the news and wound it back to listen again. The many other reports are the written words. They may not be exactly the same, but they do impart the same meaning, unless you split hairs for a living.

Whatever you do DO NOT watch this, blokes an absolute nutter & all his qualifications & experience is faked . . .

Sponsored Links
Back