Covid 19 has become a disease of the unvaccinated

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Says respiratory doctor:

(Do any of the reasons to be not vaccinated seems at all familiar?)

“In hospital, Covid-19 has largely become a disease of the unvaccinated. The man in his 20s who had always watched what he ate, worked out in the gym, was too healthy to ever catch Covid badly. The 48-year-old who never got round to making the appointment.

The person in their 50s whose friend had side-effects. The woman who wanted to wait for more evidence. The young pregnant lady worried about the effect on her baby.

The 60-year-old, brought to hospital with oxygen saturations of 70% by the ambulance that he initially called for his partner, who had died by the time it arrived; both believed that the drug companies bribed the government to get the vaccine approved”

All severely ill with Covid. All unvaccinated and previously healthy. All completely avoidable

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...cinated-my-patience-with-them-is-wearing-thin

Sponsored Links
It matters little, what evidence you bring to these pages.

The nutters on here will always be nutters.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the conspiracy theorists think doctors and newspapers lie.

Doctors, newspapers, politicians and the vast majority of the population telling them lies, the statisticians are lying too. They prefer to believe only truth which is to be found on social media in the numerous conspiracy theories, plus TV history program presenters making authoritative sounding Youtube videos.

Never mind, Darwin will have his way..

Gods honest truth here. I’m in Spain at the moment and the lady driver (in her late thirties) that picked us up from the airport was telling us that she caught covid, had a very high temp for 10 days and had to spend a week in hospital on oxygen. She wasn’t vaccinated and when I asked her why, she said it was because she was frightened of the needle and frightened of the side effects - all rubbish she had seen on Facebook. She said that since she came out of hospital, about 2 1/2 months ago, she said she hasn’t had a day when she feels completely OK.

She’s going to get vaccinated now but she has been told she has to wait until the damage on her lungs gets better.

She said she had vaccinated friends that had caught it but all they had were symptoms no worse than a cold.

3000.jpg

Gods honest truth here. I’m in Spain at the moment and the lady driver (in her late thirties) that picked us up from the airport was telling us that she caught covid, had a very high temp for 10 days and had to spend a week in hospital on oxygen. She wasn’t vaccinated and when I asked her why, she said it was because she was frightened of the needle and frightened of the side effects - all rubbish she had seen on Facebook. She said that since she came out of hospital, about 2 1/2 months ago, she said she hasn’t had a day when she feels completely OK.

It's such a shame these people have such a great fear of needles and side effects, due to social media, but it seems much less fear of catching, being very ill and possibly dying of covid.

It's such a shame these people have such a great fear of needles and side effects, due to social media, but it seems much less fear of catching, being very ill and possibly dying of covid.

I believe some of them have a very great fear of catching, being very ill and possibly dying of covid.

A fear so great it is eliminated by convincing themselves that catching, being very ill and possibly dying of covid is impossible because covid does not exist.

I believe everyone should be free to make their own choices.
Take a step back for a second and look at the drivel that’s been posted on this thread thus far.
soon ellal will be along and it’ll all be his/her fault ,
Stop goading , get lives, and move on .
covid is old news.

I believe everyone should be free to make their own choices.
Take a step back for a second and look at the drivel that’s been posted on this thread thus far.
soon ellal will be along and it’ll all be his/her fault ,
Stop goading , get lives, and move on .
covid is old news.

Germany is now saying that by the end of winter, everyone will either have had covid and recovered, had the jabs, or be dead.

Freedom to make your mind up is fine, providing your choice of freedoms has no impact on anyone else's freedom. So far as the covid pandemic goes, your choice not to have the jab does have a life threatening impact on others, so their should be no choice in the matter. Do you think you ought to have freedom to drive on the wrong side of the road in the UK, just to be different and have personal freedom?

Covid is far from being old news. I don't see it as goading, rather it is attempts at persuasion to do the sensible, logical thing, for the benefit of everyone, including themselves. The rights of individuals are fine, so long as their rights only affect themselves alone.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back