Covid 19 has become a disease of the unvaccinated

Sponsored Links
In your pea-sized brain are there any crimes that cannot be excused by being compared with right-wingery?
You think right wing is great….you just don’t realise it leads to corruption

right wing = capitalism = greed = corruption

Right wing populist leaders…Trump, Johnson, Duda, Bolsanaro…..all steeped in corruption.

Sponsored Links
From the same source

Link

"The EU has proposed that developing countries be allowed to manufacture Covid-19 vaccines, softening its defence of drug companies’ intellectual property. Valdis Dombrovskis, trade commissioner, who had opposed a plan to reduce IP protection, has now said he could support limited exemptions. India and South Africa are pushing for the abolition of IP controls, so domestic producers could replicate products from the likes of AstraZeneca and Pfizer without paying them royalties. Dombrovskis offered a targeted waiver on compulsory licences, which would allow governments to compel manufacturers to hand over their formulas to create cheaper forms of their drug."

Surely those Brexiteers who are enthusiastic 'jabbers' must applaud the EU, whilst condemning the UK for so far refusing to do so?

I suspect they wouldn't be so keen if it was an EU developed vaccine whose IP was being made royalty free.

Rest in peace Mrs. Michelle Barlow, one of the 1,766.

Blood clots from Astrazeneca jab killed mother, coroner finds (msn.com)

And Matthew Dibble. I see my previous link about him has been deleted, despite it being that much-vaunted thing "a link" and despite it being the truth.
You misquoted it

Musician, 40, suffered brain haemorrhage 'induced AstraZeneca Covid vaccine', inquest hears | Daily Mail Online

In the light of these, and other, cases, anybody forcing anyone to take the vaccine against their will or under the threat of being sacked, is pure evil, and there will eventually be a judgement day for them.

Of course the other side of the coin is the far higher risk of dying from covid or much greater risk of becoming seriously ill.

"There have been 73 fatal cases of clotting from the 24.8 million people who have had at least one dose of the AstraZeneca jab in the UK - a rate of about 0.0002% - according to pathologist Dr Naveen Sharma.

Follow the Daily podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker

Dr Peter Kreppel, Mrs Barlow's GP, who referred her to hospital, said he still would recommend she take the vaccine, as the risk of thrombosis was 100 times greater without the jab than when having taken it."

73 versus how many thousands who have died from covid who have not had the jab? Do you and those you come in contact with feel lucky?

Stupid to take the gamble of not taking the jab, if it is offered with such odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think right wing is great….you just don’t realise it leads to corruption

right wing = capitalism = greed = corruption

Right wing populist leaders…Trump, Johnson, Duda, Bolsanaro…..all steeped in corruption.

No different to any other year of politics... They're all at it, left and right wing.

Right wing just have the audacity to not hide it.

It's made even worse with the advent of social media.

Social media should be banned does more harm than good. Or at least heavily regulate it.

The Chinese have got it right....

"There have been 73 fatal cases of clotting from the 24.8 million people who have had at least one dose of the AstraZeneca jab in the UK - a rate of about 0.0002% - according to pathologist Dr Naveen Sharma.

That's low really as some people would have done anyway. This made Az and younger people tricky. It happens irrespective - some indication that risks increased. It was a worry rather than a fact.

Covid can do that and worse.

No different to any other year of politics... They're all at it, left and right wing

Not on the scale of this government…..the level of opportunistic corruption from the pandemic is breathtaking.

The “all politicians are corrupt” is being used to excuse this government.

Not all politicians are corrupt, not even all those in the Tory govt, David Amess for example

I know several people who have died of covid 19 and they were all paid up members of the double jabbed club, so if you think you are walking round with a shield on because you have been jabbed then you need to think again!
I know more than several family members in their late seventies/early eighties (my mum being one of them) who are fully paid up members of the 20+ cigarettes a day club and have been so since their early teens. None of them has succumbed to lung cancer though so would you suggest it's okay to smoke that amount regularly?

Sponsored Links
Back