Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of our family has ever tested positive despite some working in so called vulnerable occupations, and only one friend who apparently got it while being treated for a terminal illness in hospital...
A vulnerable occupation? You mean like a massage therapist.

It's this tenuous link to reality that makes your posts so refreshing. You probably meant high risk occupation.

Sponsored Links
A vulnerable occupation? You mean like a massage therapist.

It's this tenuous link to reality that makes your posts so refreshing. You probably meant high risk occupation.
Two doctors...

But they'd still treat a prat like you...

Or a benefit scrounging spiv like mottie...

Some families instill true values! (y)

Care home workers.
No, those would be high risk occupations. Massage therapists are a vulnerable occupation as they weren't able to operate due to Covid rules.

See, you've made the same mistake as Ellal. For shame.

Sponsored Links
I've made no mistake...

Unless of course you are suggesting I call a couple of family members liars?
No you idiot, you used the wrong term. A vulnerable occupation is when the occupation is vulnerable, not the person.

Last edited:
I tell ya, you’re going to cut yourself on that tongue of yours one of these days.

C99E5DD4-385F-46C3-870B-43B96F74CAE5.jpeg

Last edited:
Two doctors...

But they'd still treat a prat like you...

And a deranged virus-denying swivel-eyed anti-vax conspiracy theorist like you.

But I do so hope that if ever they do, they shake you until your eyes stop swivelling and shout "See? Now do you ****ing believe the virus exists?"

Oh dear...

Yet another post by someone with no proof claiming 'conspiracy theories'...
The internet is awash with people promulgating conspiracy theories.

Like "Its all a conspiracy because the virus doesnt actually exist". Youve claimed hundreds of times that the virus doesnt exist.

Maybe you come from a dysfunctional family, but ours is a group of individuals who have differing views on many things.
But we respect each other's views...
No, I come from a family who do not believe that masses of scientists, medical professionals, politicians, newspapers, and TV & radio stations are all lying about the existence of the virus or the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.

If people respect your view that the virus doesnt exist, they are as deranged as you, or are humoring you as they know you are unwell.

If people respect your view that the vaccine is not to be trusted, they are as deranged as you, or are humoring you as they know you are unwell.

If people respect your view that people should not be vaccinated, they are as deranged as you, or are humoring you as they know you are unwell.

Which is why the announcement of the antibody test is so welcome, so that we can separate the facts from the hysteria!
And what do you expect such a test to show when you do not believe there is a virus?

And a deranged virus-denying swivel-eyed anti-vax conspiracy theorist like you.

But I do so hope that if ever they do, they shake you until your eyes stop swivelling and shout "See? Now do you ****ing believe the virus exists?"
I’m still laughing at yourself ,crotch,pink banjo string ,it minion ( you have to question why he calls himself a minion) (I see he has achieved a lot in life to actually refer to himself as a minion)doing everything in your powers to get this thread shut down.
You even accused me of trying to get this thread shut down in an earlier post and yet if you go back through your posts anyone can see the majority of them are just abusive,name calling aggression.
Such hypocrisy from the lot of you.
You never answer questions and yet expect others to answer yours.
Constantly abusing people knowing the mods get ****ed off with it and shut the thread down.

Priceless.
I think you will find further back in the year you asked the same question about 10 times regarding why certain people are questioning the severity of Covid .
I answered it 2 or 3 times and I think ellal answered it multiple times and so did a couple others so it gets a little tedious answering the same question over and over again.
That’s why a few of you just start abusing people so you can get the thread shut down as your as a few of you constantly make yourself look stupid and won’t admit that you all question the severity of Covid but don’t want to admit it.
Hence why Durham plumber left DIYNOT as he had enough of embarrassing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back