Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to share a picture of your house crotch?
If you would like to enter into a who owns what discussion then I’m more than happy although people who have to brag what they have usually havnt got a pot to **** in.
Seeing as you bought it up we can discuss it if you want
(This is going to be brilliant as you constantly make yourself look stupid ) (n):ROFLMAO::whistle:.
(We will drift away from your £10.50 ph thread that you started as unsure why that would effect you).
Your on here 24/7 so your clearly unemployed.
You start a thread regarding the promise of £10.50 ph.
Stick to your universal credit,spending all day on a chat forum.
Made yourself look silly yet again.

you are a terribly angry person, have you tried meditation or yoga :D

if you debated more sensibly people would have more time for you - try calming down a bit, there’s a good chap

Sponsored Links
I have to disagree with the above statement regarding those figures,the long term conditions you speak of(as nobody knows the long term effects)
If someone tests positive for Covid this year and say in 2023 catches the flu(if it comes back like it magically disappeared) gets bad man flu then we both know that it will be deemed as long Covid or whatever they call it.
The government are trying their hardest to have every base covered so everything can be linked to Covid.
Every sniffle will be Covid. Flu cases will be deemed as Covid,every so called symptom of Covid is exactly the same as flu,a common cold etc so all of that will be deemed Covid.
Now that's where you go from silly middle class paranoia to outright lunacy. Every government, every medical body, everyone is lying to you, for no good reason.

you are a terribly angry person, have you tried meditation or yoga :D

if you debated more sensibly people would have more time for you - try calming down a bit, there’s a good chap
I am calmness personified.
Do you not wish to enter into the who has what debate then seeing as you claim i live in a bedsit?

Sponsored Links
Now that's where you go from silly middle class paranoia to outright lunacy. Every government, every medical body, everyone is lying to you, for no good reason.
For every scientist,doctor so called expert that backs up the Covid claims there is the same who dispute those same claims

For every scientist,doctor so called expert that backs up the Covid claims there is the same who dispute those same claims
There really isn't. Even the Barrington declaration, which is the biggest disagreement yet, didnt think Covid-19 was very serious nor that vaccines weren't the best thing ever.

But if I'm wrong, show me the papers that disagree. Not news articles from the minority sceptic media, but actual scientific papers.

I apologise, apparently you live in a caravan :ROFLMAO:
Amazing how the people who proclaim to have more,earn more etc completely bottle it when asked to put their money(in you case universal credit)
where their mouth is.
A caravan would be remarkably more than what your £10.50 ph could get you.

I can't imagine the ignominy endured by those bewildered sons and daughters whose parents are Covid denying anti-vaxers. Not only are they a danger to society but must put incredible strain on a family home. Those kids have my sympathies.
Its the families of people like ellal and John the plumber I feel most sorry for.

Unless they live in households where everybody shares their lunatic delusions, they must live in ones where people despair of the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories theyve gone down.

Ive read of marriages breaking up, parents and children permanently estranged, by this sort of thing.

9de384bf-7e07-48be-9dd0-c8d84bba8c30-jpeg.242238

Amazing how the people who proclaim to have more,earn more etc completely bottle it when asked to put their money(in you case universal credit)
where their mouth is.
A caravan would be remarkably more than what your £10.50 ph could get you.
I apologise, its not a caravan more a garden shed :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back