Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think you will find I have 21 posts in 24 hours.
Crotch doing all he can to get out of putting his money where his mouth is.
Go and get the jab and stop whining.

why don’t you go and get it with Ellal, you can hold each other’s hand :ROFLMAO:

Go and get the jab and stop whining.

why don’t you go and get it with Ellal, you can hold each other’s hand :ROFLMAO:
The only one whining is you ,in your little shed at the end of your garden (that’s if you have WiFi there yet ).
Don’t want to put your money where your mouth is then crotch?
Is it in fact you that lives in your shed :ROFLMAO:

The only one whining is you ,in your little shed at the end of your garden (that’s if you have WiFi there yet ).
Don’t want to put your money where your mouth is then crotch?
Is it in fact you that lives in your shed :ROFLMAO:
It’s just a small prick John

“sharp scratch” :D

just go and get it done and stop being so tiresome (y)

Its the families of people like ellal and John the plumber I feel most sorry for.

Unless they live in households where everybody shares their lunatic delusions, they must live in ones where people despair of the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories theyve gone down.

Ive read of marriages breaking up, parents and children permanently estranged, by this sort of thing.
Oh dear...

Yet another post by someone with no proof claiming 'conspiracy theories'...

Maybe you come from a dysfunctional family, but ours is a group of individuals who have differing views on many things.
But we respect each other's views...

Not one of our family has ever tested positive despite some working in so called vulnerable occupations, and only one friend who apparently got it while being treated for a terminal illness in hospital...

I believe that myself and many of my family and friends will probably have already had this 'virus'...

Which is why the announcement of the antibody test is so welcome, so that we can separate the facts from the hysteria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back