Covid cases Hospital Admissions & Deaths Rising - Should Masks Return?

So far they have failed to find any reason with people that shouldn't suffer much from catching it.

It is said that there never will be a disease that wipes out 100% of the population, purely because susceptibility is different from person to person. This is why the covid vaccines should be voluntary, not compulsory. The vaccine has proven to be harmful to some people, and if those people were not susceptible to covid but given the vaccine compulsorily, they have been violated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
That's exactly my point Nosey; covid is just the current version of a cold or the flu. If it hadn't been hyped up into a megastar cash cow pandemic we would have just got on with things as normal.

A clear illustration of how you have it wrong. Colds and flu don't FILL the bloody hospitals to the point where you can't run routine services. Look back at the hospital occupancy when it was at peak.
By several measures it was very different.

Omicron is very different, especially for vaccinated.

That's exactly my point Nosey; covid is just the current version of a cold or the flu. If it hadn't been hyped up into a megastar cash cow pandemic we would have just got on with things as normal.
I really don’t understand why you endlessly repeat your opinions without bothering about facts?

If you interested enough to express your opinions, why aren’t you interested enough to research the facts.

Sponsored Links
Ha..
Yeah me.

Day 11 now and voice not come back.
Still coughing.
Gunk still on lungs and feel like sit.

Flow testis first clear one. Been going for walks over field but ffs! I can't have this hanging on. I've got to get back to work so going tomorrow as pulled off a job 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I felt pretty ill for a few days

What I found is I only got better quite slowly - even after 10 days I’m still coughing a lot.

If you have elderly family - wear a mask when you can, in shops.

It's free. It's easy.

Have I just ended the thread?

Back