Have you had Covid Recently, What Was It Like?

I'm afraid the numbers, the true numbers, have shot the BS you believed to pieces

you are talking about the ONS figures for deaths for people who had no comordidities - I’m sorry it’s a bulls hit argument, it’s been widely debunked.

I don't know anyone who died, I don't know anyone who is still confused, & I don't know anyone who is still afraid
Strawman

your anecdotal confirmation bias is not a worthy counter argument

Sponsored Links
The covid vaccine disaster has not gone away, it has just been replaced in the news by another disaster.

The latest MHRA Yellow Card coronavirus vaccine adverse reaction report shows 2053 deaths linked to the vaccine:

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Scondalously, these yellow card reports are not being investigated officially. Dr. John Campbell has analysed the recently released "Pfizer documents" and has found that Pfizer's own tests, before the vaccine was released, caused much the same adverse reactions as in the Yellow Card reports.

It’s funny you don’t mention the many millions of lives the vaccine has saved.

like all conspiracists you don’t want things in context.

I don't need to mention that - it has been headline news the world over.

It cannot be proved though - but that's not my point. My point is the out-of-hand dismissals of the vaccine adverse reaction reports.

How many lives has your vaccine saved???

Please include a brief description of the methodology used to arrive at your statistics.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying vaccines do not work???

Are you saying that they do?

Other than smallpox, name one that has.

P.S. A vaccine that does not prevent spread & infection & ONLY claims to lessen the symptoms, is NOT a vaccine, it is MEDICINE.

Are you saying that they do?

P.S. A vaccine that does not prevent spread & infection & ONLY claims to lessen the symptoms, is NOT a vaccine, it is MEDICINE.

TB tried and tested over donkey's years are you saying vaccines don't work??

Look up vaccines and the millions of doses given to our babies/children and the more recent covid vaccines - where is your evidence??

vaccines work.

How many people under 70 do you know who are crippled by polio?

How many people have you known who died of tetanus?

how many children have you known who died of measles?

how many men do you know unable to have children because of mumps?

why are checks for cervical cancer becoming less needed?

Sponsored Links
Back