Have you had Covid Recently, What Was It Like?

Sponsored Links
But you are the one who had several ‘vaccines’ for no reason

there is clear evidence being vaccinated significantly reduced risk of serious illness from Covid.

you’ve been told this repeatedly, with all the evidence
But you choose to remain stupid.

why do you choose stupidity?

It’s over fool . find something else to obsess about or go get a fkin job.

Is that an obsessive denier still denying?

Will he ever stop?

Sponsored Links
It’s over fool . find something else to obsess about or go get a fkin job.

Luckily there have been enough intelligent people who took the vaccine and helped bring the pandemic to an end.

luckily too few stupid people not being vaccinated have not stopped the pandemic continuing.

there is clear evidence being vaccinated significantly reduced risk of serious illness from Covid.

you’ve been told this repeatedly, with all the evidence
But you choose to remain stupid.

why do you choose stupidity?

I'm afraid the numbers, the true numbers, have shot the BS you believed to pieces.

I don't know anyone who died, I don't know anyone who is still confused, & I don't know anyone who is still afraid.

I don't know where 'Dr. Fauci' is at this moment in our history, but wherever he is, I hope he is scared.

I'm afraid the numbers, the true numbers, have shot the BS you believed to pieces.

I don't know anyone who died, I don't know anyone who is still confused, & I don't know anyone who is still afraid.

I don't know where 'Dr. Fauci' is at this moment in our history, but wherever he is, I hope he is scared.

I don’t know a single person who has died of HIV or is afraid of HIV therefore HIV does not exist.

The covid vaccine disaster has not gone away, it has just been replaced in the news by another disaster.

The latest MHRA Yellow Card coronavirus vaccine adverse reaction report shows 2053 deaths linked to the vaccine:

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Scondalously, these yellow card reports are not being investigated officially. Dr. John Campbell has analysed the recently released "Pfizer documents" and has found that Pfizer's own tests, before the vaccine was released, caused much the same adverse reactions as in the Yellow Card reports.

Sponsored Links
Back