Have you had Covid Recently, What Was It Like?

How many lives has your vaccine saved???

Please include a brief description of the methodology used to arrive at your statistics.

You're acting like its the equivalent of Christians claiming "you can't prove God doesn't exist", it's data which is easily Googleable. here...

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

So this is a study of 4 countries for which the group had the datasets, Switzerland, United States, Chile and England.

A common problem with the way people report the statistics, particularly those who may have an agenda is that they will often divide the number of people who have died into percentages vaccinated vs unvaccinated but this ignores the percentage difference between vaccinated/unvaccinated in a population.

premise.JPG

I will post the data from the first example country, Switzerland, in order to prove the point. The graph here shows the data for all ages but if you wish you can click thru the link and filter this by age.

example1.JPG

What this data shows is that the number of people who died per 100,000 of unvaccinated, vaccinated with and without a booster... evidently and unsurprisingly the number of deaths in the unvaccinated is far higher at 16 / 100k in December 2021, it is 7.2x higher than those who are double vaccinated and a massive 25x higher than people with the booster.

The same pattern repeats for all countries including England with exception of Chile strangely... but they are vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccines soooo...

Anyway, we can easily calculate the number of people saved by the vaccine by using the numbers in the chart, it's not rocket science so I won't do the math for you.

So, if you happen to have an equally valid set of data or study to prove that the vaccines don't work or that they haven't saved any lives, then feel free to post it. However, please note that 3hr long podcasts from Alex Jones or Youtube videos from Nurses pretending to be Doctors for the uninformed don't count as evidence.

Sponsored Links
You're acting like its the equivalent of Christians claiming "you can't prove God doesn't exist", it's data which is easily Googleable. here...

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

So this is a study of 4 countries for which the group had the datasets, Switzerland, United States, Chile and England.

A common problem with the way people report the statistics, particularly those who may have an agenda is that they will often divide the number of people who have died into percentages vaccinated vs unvaccinated but this ignores the percentage difference between vaccinated/unvaccinated in a population.

View attachment 264237

I will post the data from the first example country, Switzerland, in order to prove the point. The graph here shows the data for all ages but if you wish you can click thru the link and filter this by age.

View attachment 264236

What this data shows is that the number of people who died per 100,000 of unvaccinated, vaccinated with and without a booster... evidently and unsurprisingly the number of deaths in the unvaccinated is far higher at 16 / 100k in December 2021, it is 7.2x higher than those who are double vaccinated and a massive 25x higher than people with the booster.

The same pattern repeats for all countries including England with exception of Chile strangely... but they are vaccinated with the Sinovac vaccines soooo...

Anyway, we can easily calculate the number of people saved by the vaccine by using the numbers in the chart, it's not rocket science so I won't do the math for you.

So, if you happen to have an equally valid set of data or study to prove that the vaccines don't work or that they haven't saved any lives, then feel free to post it. However, please note that 3hr long podcasts from Alex Jones or Youtube videos from Nurses pretending to be Doctors for the uninformed don't count as evidence.

Bravo

but I fear the Dork will ignore your information, or post more useless trolling.

The likes of the Dork have a lot to answer for.
People were right to raise concerns but there is a way of doing it.

Those up to speed will recall the initial, full presentation of the A/Zeeneca vaccine and the big up which I thought great. But then looking more closely at what they said and published I said to my OH this does not seem correct. Anyways the press soon picked the company up on it and the figures of the effaciy were revised as the intial figures were not tested on recognised numbers to achieve figures for publications to the masses.

Sponsored Links
Back