hdi

hi what i ment was it will turn over but wont fire up
when i had taken the injectors out they were soaked with diesel and the ends were melted so this is why it wont start on the key because it was flooding itself.
new injectors in now starts on key staight away fingers crossed .
just one last thing when i asked for new injectors everone wanted the numbers off them and in fact providing the injectors are of same make ie bocsh providing you put all 4 of a diferent code in it will run
ill let you know thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for letting us know the fault, and that you have finally got it sorted, I hope the performance is back to normal, and please don't ever put red diesel in it again ;) Spry cooking oil as a last resort :LOL:

While I agree that all 4 injectors should be the same, injectors do have different characteristics they need to be matched to the engine capacity and power range. ;)

Wotan

hi what i ment was it will turn over but wont fire up
when i had taken the injectors out they were soaked with diesel and the ends were melted so this is why it wont start on the key because it was flooding itself.
new injectors in now starts on key staight away fingers crossed .
just one last thing when i asked for new injectors everone wanted the numbers off them and in fact providing the injectors are of same make ie bocsh providing you put all 4 of a diferent code in it will run
ill let you know thanks

The ends were melted?? What the hell was in that red diesel? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back